• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
If he'd cut even further then he'd be even further away from his target. One thing I really wish the thickies of this country would learn is that managing the government's budget is nothing like managing a household budget :rolleyes:

Yet again twisting what is being said to fit your agenda, still coming out with your twisted deceit, when will you actually grow up!

Is it not the Tories method of deficit reduction made via cuts? If it is and they actually achieved in ridding the deficit as you like to hold them to then would it not mean a lot more deeper cuts? If yes then you would be whining about the very deep cuts, therefore the whole premise of your argument is you whine about not ridding the deficit and you whine about the method of how they are trying achieving it.

Soldato
I hate recent Labour voters attitude, which is why I voted against them.

Apparently wanting to work and take care of your own kids makes you heartless.

I was planning to vote Tory, however on election day something happened that brought home just how much damage they had done to the NHS and I couldn't go through with it, didn't matter as our Labour constituency switched to Tory, but still it's funny how things happen.

Associate
DUP are the obvious one, so after bitching about Labour potentially going into coalition with a small party nobody in England voted for, they'd do the same with one from N.I.

That is an absolutely terrible comparison.

The DUP are an openly and proud Unionist Party.

Soldato
It was always a hope that Labour could form the government but when lifelong Labour supporters like myself, though voted Green this time, do not like the party leader, as party leader since he may well be a nice bloke away from politics, and think his brother should have won, it doesn't bode well despite the fact our system is meant to be based on voting for your local MP and not the PM.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
Wouldn't matter, even if Labour got every vote in Scotland the Tories would still have a majority.

this to be honest

its the crashing lib dem vote that has swung those extra seats to the tories that has given them the majority

labour failing to swing enough seats in England has lost them this, not scotland

Back
Top Bottom