• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Suspended
Very used to typical English blatant attacking on the SNP/Salmond, so an oversight on my part.

The system is like that because without it, Scotland wouldn't have a say in anything, and there'd be literally no point to us voting at all. We might be a union, but we are two separate countries and should have a decent say.

The voting system has to be fair to everyone, you cannot fairly argue that the electorate in one country should have more influence than those in another if they have fewer voters; that's madness.

Soldato
Farage stands down.

Now the small print - taking a summer break and the will stand for leadership elections in September

This man apparently does not like double talking politicians !!!!!

He's consistent. He has always been about the democratic right to choose. If the UKIP members want Farage to stay shouldn't they have the right to re-elect him if that's what they want?

Caporegime
He's consistent. He has always been about the democratic right to choose. If the UKIP members want Farage to stay shouldn't they have the right to re-elect him if that's what they want?

Your duplicity would be funny if it wasn't sad.

I can only imagine how much you'd be disgusted if one of the others did it.

Soldato
Well if he re-stands then he'll be voted back in, as good as other candidates are Farage is the best orator they have and without him the party will fade.

Do you have any standards at all ?

Now do you see Mr Farage is no different from other politicians, he's been in the game for over 20 years so I have never understood where people say he is a breath of fresh air.

Soldato
Whatever you think of the result, it makes for a great show.

The polls were pretty much all wrong, with even the exit poll under predicting the conservatives. Shame about UKIP and Farage, and some of the lib dems like cable didn't really deserve to go.

Going to be an interesting 5 years

Also, the Tories bow have the same amount of seats in Scotland as Labour!

Back
Top Bottom