• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm somewhat worried by a Tory government alone. I imagine snoopers charter is on its way back.

Even though I voted Tory I was hoping for lib dems to restrain them somewhat.

Soldato
That might be so, but an act of parliament fixed it at 5 years. It's worrying that people don't seem to know this.

Its worrying that people are unfamiliar with every bit of legislation passed by the previous government? :confused:

I think the truth is YOU thought that five years was the norm and were unaware things had just changed. Otherwise, your criticism just seems petty.

Which one is it?

Soldato
Lol, Clegg fearmongering about fear....

Although to be honest, I agree with him - I don't like how fear-driven a lot of politics seems to be these days.

Yep,

All I saw from them was fear mongering, how many people who actually voted conservative could sit me down and give a detailed explanation why they voted them back in? we live in the information age you don't have to dig very deep to find it.

Bet you very few, because most people have no idea what they are ACTUALLY doing to this country, no idea if labour is any better.

This system is flawed and it's pointless. God help the UK if they leave the EU, there will be nothing stopping them turning this place into the next little america protecting big businesses whilst taking a dump on the people.

Last edited:
Associate
That might be so, but an act of parliament fixed it at 5 years. It's worrying that people don't seem to know this.

Just to put your mind at rest, it was a typo. I don't tend look at what I'm posting before clicking submit. You should see my text messages sometime. :p

(made sure I read this before clicking submit) :p

Soldato
I'm somewhat worried by a Tory government alone. I imagine snoopers charter is on its way back.

Even though I voted Tory I was hoping for lib dems to restrain them somewhat.

Theresa May stated on TV last night the snoopers charter would be pushed straight through now the Lib Dems are not there to block it.

Caporegime
Miliband going after this afternoon's VE celebration.

And good riddance to him.

He said himself we need a strong Labour Party.

Indeed we do, he didn't give us that and by God he'd have given us a weak one had he got into power.

I hope Labour finally accept their past mistakes, acknowledge them and come back as the strong opposition they could and should have been all along.

Back
Top Bottom