Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Associate
For the haters. Win:D
10032_T0_X_0.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Last thing I remember before going to bed last night was Paddy Ashdown calling the exit poll rubbish and saying he'd eat his hat in Trafalgar Square or somewhere if it was true. Whens that happening?

Suspended
Interested to know your background, I'd love to know which inner city slum you have risen from like a phoenix against all the odds?

And why should I indulge such blatant sarcasm? This thread isn't about me; I responded to a question and some of you seem to be taking advantage to vent your frustration. Perhaps you should use that energy more constructively?

Caporegime
And why should I indulge such blatant sarcasm? This thread isn't about me; I responded to a question and some of you seem to be taking advantage to vent your frustration. Perhaps you should use that energy more constructively?

You've done very little but quip pleasant little platitudes and fortune cookie nonsense. I think people are just interested as to just how hard your background was since you keep referring to the fact that people can simply get things done themselves. Hardly unreasonable.

That aside, surely you can understand why people are frustrated. Nothing like an election to bring it out in people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom