Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Also, this is amazing:

CEoWbIAWIAA0Xpo.jpg:medium

It's how the economy works so....

(Read: Perpetual growth year after year, in a finite system, or it is seen as a bad thing for the economy.)

Soldato
The best teachers are ones who have seen the real world, with real risk of redundancy, real deadlines, a long week with just 25 stat holidays etc.

These ones tend to just moan how they had awesome opportunities that they let slip out of their hands. I found the best teachers are the ones who are passionate about the subject, really understand it and can use this to make you interested in it.

Suspended
I think the cowardice comment is about not standing up for what you believe in...

No reason for the graffiti to be sprayed on to a memorial, but on the other hand no need to get so overexcited about a bit of paint sprayed on a bit of masonry/stone. It hasn't killed or hurt anyone and it'll be removed fairly quickly.

It's a bit like those that burn flags and books, they don't actually hurt anyone, just rile up a few over sensitive types.

I disagree. It's absolutely disrespectful. Were it not for the sacrifices of those men and women, the lives of those protesting could potentially be very different.

I think categorising the recognition of that as 'over sensitive' is wrong and seeks to justify the actions of those responsible.

Man of Honour
I disagree. It's absolutely disrespectful. Were it not for the sacrifices of those men and women, the lives of those protesting could potentially be very different.

I think categorising the recognition of that as 'over sensitive' is wrong and seeks to justify the actions of those responsible.

I agree. The protesters aren't doing much to dispel the typical anti-Tory demographic either...

Soldato
These ones tend to just moan how they had awesome opportunities that they let slip out of their hands. I found the best teachers are the ones who are passionate about the subject, really understand it and can use this to make you interested in it.

Got to agree with most of that. The difference is the passion for the subject because that engages most of the pupils. There will always be some that any teacher will struggle to engage with in the classroom.

Associate
well at least we have a ukip council now hopfully they can try and sort the area out a bit im just happy that its not the usual corrupted lot we have down here

Back
Top Bottom