• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
So it was basic needs not being met that caused it and you are attributing it to income equality to fit your argument?

Basic needs not being met as a result of income inequality. Would you not riot if a loaf of bread cost more than your daily wage and all the baker's bread had already been bought for a party at Versailles?

Soldato
Well Dan Jarvis has ruled himself out for the next Labour candidate. Shame he ticked a lot of boxes of what Labour needed in it's next leader. I think what Labour needs is a steady hand (like what the Conservatives did with Michael Howard), with the pending boundary changes it will be even harder for Labour to get back into power.

Permabanned
Still really really daft regardless of how you come to form that opinion. That gap is how we measure the success of the country. Wars and revolutions are started by that measure.

yup he wants the running man to become reality, i understand he wants people to work hard but the rich have made the game rigged heavy in their favour, they dont even goto prison for wholesale banking crime.

If it ever comes close to revolution the rich will just hire 1/2 the poor to defend themselves from the other half

Associate
Anybody read the anti-Tory facebook pages like "I can find 1,000,000 people who don't want David Cameron as Prime Minister"?

They are not happy at all with the result, lot's believe it was a fix because "Pencils" were used for people to vote. They are also quite vitriolic in their hatred of all people who voted Tory.

Soldato
Well Dan Jarvis has ruled himself out for the next Labour candidate. Shame he ticked a lot of boxes of what Labour needed in it's next leader. I think what Labour needs is a steady hand (like what the Conservatives did with Michael Howard), with the pending boundary changes it will be even harder for Labour to get back into power.

Chuka Umunna or Yvette Cooper seem likely to me. Labour may try to shake things up with one of them.

Maybe Labour will feel the bandwagon needs a good jumping on, I hope not as it would be distasteful.

image hosting 15mb

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anybody read the anti-Tory facebook pages like "I can find 1,000,000 people who don't want David Cameron as Prime Minister"?

They are not happy at all with the result, lot's believe it was a fix because "Pencils" were used for people to vote. They are also quite vitriolic in their hatred of all people who voted Tory.

I wouldn't worry. They will all forget about it in a few weeks time and go on living their lives looking out for number one.

Soldato
Not at all but to protest a democratically elected party seems rather counter intuitive.

Then again I'm sure it would have happened the other way round as well.

Soldato
Chuka Umunna or Yvette Cooper seem likely to me. Labour may try to shake things up with one of them.

Maybe Labour will feel the bandwagon needs a good jumping on, I hope not as it would be distasteful.

image hosting 15mb

Like it or not, the large chunk of white working class that traditionally support Labour wouldn't vote for Chuka Umunna if he was leader of the Labour party, he'll only really appeal to the London metropolitan lovey's in the south, this isn't America

Back
Top Bottom