• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I find the backlash against Clegg astonishing really, I think Lib Dems did a really good job of bringing balance to the previous 5 years. He conceded one issue and has been crucified for it which is bonkers.

Man of Honour
My thoughts.....

Time to give Scotland a second referendum. If they want out, let them go.

Labour nailed themselves to the coffin by picking the wrong brother, I'm fairly certain the public would have been more enamoured with David than they ever were with Ed.

That's it for the Lib Dems. Clegg is a non-entity and the party itself is all but destroyed. I expect to see them reformed under a new party name.

Ukip didn't get the seats, but they came second in a lot of places, I suspect we haven't seen the last of them yet.

Will be glad to see Paddy Ashdown publicly eating his hat.

Soldato
Robgmun said:
they get anywhere between 15-20% in polls, they'll get at least 15 seats in May

Robgmun said:
i wouldnt say that wasn't much and i was being very conservative when i said 15, that would be the minium

Robgmun said:
kek

I'm going to log this post for next week, it's going be to a laugh when you have egg on your face, you now expect UKIP to have zero seats

That's about the only sensible thing you have said in the entire thread

LOL

:D:D:D

Soldato
I find the backlash against Clegg astonishing really, I think Lib Dems did a really good job of bringing balance to the previous 5 years. He conceded one issue and has been crucified for it which is bonkers.

I have never liked the Lib Dems but I thought they were a good coalition partner. I can't imagine the last 5 years would have gone as smoothly for the country had they not made their principled decision. I feel sorry for them.

Soldato
I have never liked the Lib Dems but I thought they were a good coalition partner. I can't imagine the last 5 years would have gone as smoothly for the country had they not made their principled decision. I feel sorry for them.

As I've said, their vote was made up from disaffected voters from other parties, these voters are simply returning to type.

Back
Top Bottom