*** The Official iOS 16 Thread ***

Associate
Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere but anyone else unable to add widgets to their lock screen? When I long press and go to customise I just get the option to update wallpaper. I have updated to latest software and I have lock screen widgets enabled under Face ID and passwords.

Any thoughts?

Soldato
Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere but anyone else unable to add widgets to their lock screen? When I long press and go to customise I just get the option to update wallpaper. I have updated to latest software and I have lock screen widgets enabled under Face ID and passwords.

Any thoughts?
Create a new lock screen and you should be able to add widgets to that new one.

Soldato
Anyone noticed massive battery performance drop on latest ? It’s got quite bad randomly, no new apps or extra use but I used to end the day with 15-20% and now I’m sitting at 3% with same usage.

Soldato
mind you, I'm on 13 pro, phone is probably 16 months old now but It has been sudden, was fine for a while and then it all went downhill. Battery health is 90% apparently.

Soldato
This update includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:

- 21 new emoji including animals, hand gestures, and objects are now available in emoji keyboard
- Notifications for web apps added to the Home Screen
- Voice Isolation for cellular calls prioritizes your voice and blocks out ambient noise around you
- Duplicates album in Photos expands support to detect duplicate photos and videos in an iCloud Shared Photo Library
- VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app
- Accessibility setting to automatically dim video when flashes of light or strobe effects are detected
- Fixes an issue where Ask to Buy requests from children may fail to appear on the parent’s device
- Addresses issues where Matter-compatible thermostats could become unresponsive when paired to Apple Home
- Crash Detection optimizations on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models

Soldato
I just want the Home functionality to work properly again, is that too much to ask? :cry:

I know the update/fix is supposed to be coming as part of this release, but I have little faith. My watch refuses to work with Siri for commands to turn X light on, so only my iPhone works now and that is a little flakey since the Matter update too.

Back
Top Bottom