*** The official iOS 6 thread ***

Associate
Well updated both, no issues apart from the wifi issues others have stated. Fixed that. But my iPad seems to have stolen my iPhone number for FaceTime, and now I can't change it back to the original number of my iPad.

Did a quick google, and found nothing of any real use.

Any suggestions?

:(

spikey57

Soldato
Why is that?

I was apprehensive to start with due to every other iPhone i've had slow down with every new iOS release. Everything feels slower to respond now on iOS 6. The main features i wanted, voice turn by turn and 3D maps, aren't supported on the iPhone 4. So many features just left out for iPhone 4 owners. Why is there no panorama on iPhone 4?

O, well. Got the iPhone 5 coming tomorrow so it's only going to be slow for me for a day! :D

Soldato
Updated this morning and it has wiped my APN settings :(

Wifi was ok from the start no problems connecting.

Tried logging into passbook not sure what it is but it offers me

AmericanAirlines
Lufthansa
MLB.com At Bat

What is this passbook supposed to do?

Caporegime
How can I view Youtube fullscreen?

On an iPhone with IOS6 it loads fullscreen (without Youtube App).
On my iPad3 it plays in the browser and still shows the tabs at the top, so isn't fullscreen.

rp2000

Associate
Well updated both, no issues apart from the wifi issues others have stated. Fixed that. But my iPad seems to have stolen my iPhone number for FaceTime, and now I can't change it back to the original number of my iPad.

Did a quick google, and found nothing of any real use.

Any suggestions?

:(

spikey57

Settings, Facetime and untick the iPhone number. You should be left with the email address it used originally

Soldato
Here's my problem with the new Maps app:

A3MsPRNCYAE8rgE.jpg:medium

Can you see the problems with this? Apparently the "Crazy Bears Members' Club" is worthy of a mention on the map but the names of the underground stations are not.

What's worse is that Tottenham Court Road station - used by 100,000 people per day - is completely missing!

Back
Top Bottom