*** The official iOS 6 thread ***

Man of Honour
Anyone else having issues with safari. Crashingand also kind of half loading pages and the pages is split into blocks and the. Blocks aren't ligned up. This is only sometimes, but it'll for example take this forum and take a black from say bottom right and it'll be overlaid on top left, making the page totally wrong.

Is it worth a backup/restore, or are other people experience this.

Ipad2 if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Soldato
The message notification is broken or just worse for me, in iOS5 if I was reading a text or replying it used to vibrate and add a 1 to the message arrow in the top left. But now I get the box pop up and I have to press close to continue typing my text, quite annoying.

Associate
Anyone else having issues with safari. Crashingand also kind of half loading pages and the pages is split into blocks and the. Blocks aren't ligned up. This is only sometimes, but it'll for example take this forum and take a black from say bottom right and it'll be overlaid on top left, making the page totally wrong.

Is it worth a backup/restore, or are other people experience this.

Ipad2 if that makes any difference.

I get the half loading issue on my iPad 2 but only here. No other sites have any issues. I never restore from backup so don't see that fixing it.

Soldato
The message notification is broken or just worse for me, in iOS5 if I was reading a text or replying it used to vibrate and add a 1 to the message arrow in the top left. But now I get the box pop up and I have to press close to continue typing my text, quite annoying.

Go into Notifications > Messages and tell it to use Banners instead of Alerts.

Associate
Anybody else had issues restoring from a backup?

I've just restored my iPhone5 from a backup taken on my iPhone4, but it won't sync my apps etc. Every time I reconnect to iTunes it asks me if I want to set it up as a new phone or restore from the backup again...

All my settings and camera roll have ported across, I just have no apps or music.

Thoughts?

Associate
Nothing functionally wrong that i've found but i keep getting the call forwarding icon in the notification bar.

If i then go to the call forwarding settings it disappears.

Soldato
anyone else getting a warning mesasage when moving from a wi-fi network to 3G? is there a way to disable this?

EDIT: Found the problem - my phone was still restoring from iCloud but it had finished on friday night :s looks like it stuck restoring so everytime I left a WI-FI network it told me it couldnt restore - odd

Last edited:
Soldato
Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

45746953-66DE-4F38-903E-D6560C8A7B81-10970-0000073A40AFE391.jpg

Soldato
I was going to say blind, but now you mention it I'm not sure there was one for the iPad there before actually.

Think it probably is new.

Back
Top Bottom