Votes: 55 18.8%
  • iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Finally my 12 Pro silver arrived yesterday after ordering it direct from Apple at 1.05 when the orders went live on the 16th.

Plum silicone case on it until the leather cases are available from Apple hopefully on friday.

Very impressed with the phone so far the slight bump up in screen size makes quite a difference :)

Cheers all

Finally my 12 Pro silver arrived yesterday after ordering it direct from Apple at 1.05 when the orders went live on the 16th.

Plum silicone case on it until the leather cases are available from Apple hopefully on friday.

Very impressed with the phone so far the slight bump up in screen size makes quite a difference :)

Cheers all

You weren't on your own. The 12Pro's I ordered probably 10 mins after orders went live turned up on Monday. They were worth the wait in the end :D

Nice phone though. Coming from the bigger XS Max the reduction in size is nice. If I'd had the standard XS I would probably have not bothered ordering a new 12 Pro! The big display was nice but with a Mous case on for protection made the phone very big in pocket and a bit numb to use single handed. Probably should have just bought the none Max XS in the first place. I've bought a Mous case for the new phone. Seem to offer good protection if the vids on their website are to be believed! Had Mous cases on my last 2 phones and didn't crack them.

Still can’t decide if I should go for the regular 12 or the 12 pro. My 11 is great, the only thing missing is a Oled screen.
I do use my phone for photography on holiday and trips out etc and DSLR for specific things.
Is the 12 pro really worth the extra money.
Can get the 12 pro for £62 per month with nhs discount on EE or £58 for a 128gb regular 12.

For £4pm I would get the pro. The difference isn’t massive but for photography you will get the zoom lens, liDAR sensor, 4K 60 Dolby Vision (up from 4k 30 on the 12) and Apple proRAW later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom