• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Caporegime
That one with the full cover at the top and the black borders is the same as I have and it's fantastic. Far better edge coverage all round and the plastic frame to help align it also.
Ahh that’s good to hear. Meant to be getting it tomo.

Nudient case and card holder arrived. It's pretty well made, hard plastic with a slight soft touch on the outside and a liner on the inside to protect the phone
Has a metal plate in the back that the card wallet part sticks to not using the iphone magnets
Back camera cover is just higher than the camera units so protected. The front edge is just over about the same height as the glass screen protector
The card holder feels like it has a large magnet the whole size on it. Sticks on very well and takes a bit to take off so no issues with it falling off etc

Glad you posted your thoughts as I was contemplating on getting one as well.

Associate
Regular 12 and ultra thin case is comfy.

I might try an ultra thin case instead of the official case but I found even naked 12 Pro to be uncomfortably heavy. Tbh I should had known when I thought the X was big and heavy so not sure why I got the Pro bar it was ‘cheap’.

Caporegime
I have always used spigen and had the other one in my basket with the cut out so seen your recommended one and changed it , can always change back further down the line if I don’t like it, now just need to get a case
Same here and the one I’ve got at the moment on my xs has lasted me a good while. First one cracked as my xs slipped out of my hand a yr or so ago. So put the spare one on and other than a little scratch on the protector it’s been good as gold.

Soldato
Going to order a 12 Pro Max upon release as work pay for my phone anyway. I really want the blue but I think it will be difficult to get a case that goes with it, so it will black as normal most likely.

Anyone found any good Magsafe compatable cases? I'm interested in a MagSafe charger and a MagSafe wallet (knock off versions). I usually get the liquid silicon type cases due to preferring the feel.

Associate
Ordered a 12 via finance on Monday with delivery on the 17th yet can order today without finance with delivery on the 12th or store pickup tomorrow, does this have anything to do with the finance option

Soldato
Ordered a 12 via finance on Monday with delivery on the 17th yet can order today without finance with delivery on the 12th or store pickup tomorrow, does this have anything to do with the finance option

Yes, Finance will always add some lead time on your delivery as they have to process the agreement etc.

Caporegime
Well got my spigen full cover screen protector and my usb c to lightening cable for my car. Didn’t realise that I ordered a 2 pack of cables lol. Meh I’ll have a spare one just in case.
Now just awaiting the arrival of my 12 pro on Monday.
Wanted to order a nudient case as well but in blue but none in stock :/.

Associate
Cancelled and reordered and did a store pick up only problem is the case and screen protector not here ti tomorrow

Caporegime
how did you manage to order a pro max? They aren’t taking orders till the 6th at 1?
You can still order via finance, get pre approved and get your trade in locked. But you will have to make sure on the 6th you go back and complete the order.
Think it also applies to paying outright for it too.
Just checked the Apple store app and it gives me the option to do pre order.

Back
Top Bottom