Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Actually for me, the button looks like it’s in exactly the right place.

When I use the phone in landscape mode, I normally have the volume controls along the bottom so that would put this new button on the top, pretty much where the shutter would be if it were an actual camera.

Wonder what the real world difference between the new 48mp 'Fusion' camera is..

That new button looks good for the zoom in/out function alone..

Last edited:
Well colour me slightly disappointed - I think the ultramarine colour looks superb but I want an iPhone 16 Pro, maybe a Pro Max which means (in my eyes) a fairly dull bunch of colours to choose from.

Hmm had a quiet eye on this but I don’t think there’s anything to justify upgrading this time… other than to scratch a ‘new shiny thing’ itch.

I can’t imagine upgrading for a new button… :o

Last edited:
Wonder what the real world difference between the new 48mp 'Fusion' camera is..

It’s the same camera as last year, it just has a new name. On the Pro they did add a new sensor on the main lens that is faster to allow for no shutter lag and the 120fps 4K option.

Last edited:
Is the main sensor actually new in the Pro/Max? Hard to tell exactly what they mean by 'Fusion' sensor considering they didn't actually do much hype in the event, makes me think it's just software?

Is the main sensor actually new in the Pro/Max? Hard to tell exactly what they mean by 'Fusion' sensor considering they didn't actually do much hype in the event, makes me think it's just software?

They did say it has a new sensor with faster speeds allow them to reduce shutter lag and allow 120fps speeds.

Think my wife is going to go for the pink 16+, shes got the 13 pro max now but I dont think she will miss the extra camera lens and the colour is more important :D

Is that actually true though, or is it just more marketing fluff from Apple?
Same as they did with the change from lightning to USB-C on the AirPod Pros...

All we can go off is what was said at the event right now. MrWhosetheboss video mentions the new sensor too.

Back
Top Bottom