Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
I’ve historically upgraded every 3 years, mainly due to using Android previously and 3 years was as long as devices were supported.

Moved over to Apple when the 13 came out and nothing in yesterday’s presentation made me want to upgrade. The biggest selling point appears to be AI which is nothing more than vapourware at this point. They’re hoping to sell the 16 on an unfulfilled promise so I’m going to sit back and see how it plays out.

I find the new eye tracking to be interesting, entire phone can be used without hands

Apple is saying 5 hours more battery life over my 13pm, so that's nice

Bigger screen and 10% lighter too

Upgrade from 15w to 25w wireless charging is awesome
the battery life i feel like is coming mostly from the bigger size, not the advancement in battery tech like i was hoping

bigger screen is okay, but the fact the phons is even wider now im not really a fan. Ideally form factor made the phone a bit narrower and taller

wireless charging upgrade is great though, hopefully the wired speeds improve next year. Would really like to see 45w charging through wired at least, ideally 60w

Not convinced with anything that is radically new. Was looking to move from my trusted Pixel to iOS but wondering whether to scratch that itch with previous year models or just get a higher end android. I prefer smaller phones so that would leave Pixel 9 Pro over the iPhone Pro for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom