Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
My Pro Max arrived 20 mins ago and is being set up as I type. It arrived with UPS. The Pro I ordered at the same time wasn’t part of the delivery and I suspect that will be with DPD. No updates on the Apple Store app regarding delivery status or tracking info

Mine are out for delivery. Step daughters pro is with dhl and my pro max vodafone order is out with dpd.

DHL say 12.15 to 13.15 and dpd 2 hours later.

Last edited:
Second phone turned up ten minutes ago with DHL. Never got any notifications by email or text that either phone was on its way so just as well I was home!

Got a screen protector in mine already but was wondering if they’re necessary these days?

Second phone turned up ten minutes ago with DHL. Never got any notifications by email or text that either phone was on its way so just as well I was home!

Got a screen protector in mine already but was wondering if they’re necessary these days?

Depends, I only really use them to preserve that oleophobic coating on the display for when I sell on.

I think they're worth it, because I put one on on day one, and I never even notice it's on there until the day I sell it, when I remove the screen protector and case, and the phone is immaculate ready for the next person, maintaining its value as much as possible. All my phones are always sold immaculate because of this. Wish I could say the same about my apple watches, but they take an absolute battering :D

I noticed delivery is 11th October earliest, but if you walk in to Apple Bristol, you can have one today...

Last edited:
Did anyone else go for black titanium? All the talk I've seen seems to be of people going for natural or desert.

I ordered black and it's just arrived but caught on a call at the moment. I've avoided the black iPhones for a good few years until now.

100% on a screen protector.

I bought into the hype from the naked crowd of “these new screens are really robust, you don’t need a screen protector” when I went from a XS to 15PM last year — scratched the screen within a week of getting it. :rolleyes:

I’m not talking about micro scratches either, but deep enough to catch a nail on and very visible.

I take care of my stuff, no keys in the same pocket etc. Still need a protector.

The people who say you don’t need one either have a different tolerance to scratches to me, or they’re blind and can’t see them. :cry:

Anyone tried a case with/without the CameraControl cutout? Not sure whether to go for Latercase again or what for more manufacturers to do a button like the official Apple cases.

I've never had a screen protector or any scratches that you can feel, fwiw.

Anyone tried a case with/without the CameraControl cutout? Not sure whether to go for Latercase again or what for more manufacturers to do a button like the official Apple cases.

I've never had a screen protector or any scratches that you can feel, fwiw.

Just gave the camera a whirl, defaulted to on screen controls so not sure if it’s muscle memory, the cutout or what.

There is an update on mine too if anybody hasn't checked!

Last edited:
Well Mr Who’s the Boss has switched from S24 Ultra to iPhone 16 pro max

I am debating either going back to S24 Ultra or the 16 pro max

The camera on this iPhone 15 pro max is giving me very mixed results and I’m hoping the 16pm indeed is better

Perhaps the 16pm will be even better by November due to
Updates as that’s when I’ll be upgrading

Last edited:
Battery sizes~

• iPhone 15 - 3,349mAh
  • iPhone 15 Plus - 4,383mAh
  • iPhone 15 Pro - 3,274mAh
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max - 4,422mAh
For the iPhone 16 capacities have gone up by about 6%
  • iPhone 16 - 3,561mAh
  • iPhone 16 Plus - 4,674mAh
  • iPhone 16 Pro - 3,582mAh
  • iPhone 16 Pro Max - 4,685mAh

Still not got my email/text from DPD. Still at depot according to the tracking.

Back
Top Bottom