Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
When is an order confirmation email not confirmation of an order being placed? When EE are involved.

I had to forward them my order confirmation email to get them to believe that I'd placed the order. Then the tell me "something went wrong" because I have Broadband and mobile phone with them.

They wanted me to place a new order via chat which is maddening. The guy kept making mistakes around data allowance, kept adding in crap I don't want and was inconsistent with the prices he was mentioning. After 4 times of me telling him I'd go online and order it I closed the chat.

Unimpressed.

Last edited:
I got mine delivered about 20-25 minutes ago, as soon as I took of that lovely screen protector there was honestly loads of dust on the thing!

Anyway, started the transfer, normal this process takes about 15-20 minutes, thought i’ll leave it take the dogs out come back and it’ll be done.

Nope, saying about 6 hours and the progression bar is only about 1/8 of the way there! That’s slower than normal for sure.

I got mine delivered about 20-25 minutes ago, as soon as I took of that lovely screen protector there was honestly loads of dust on the thing!

Anyway, started the transfer, normal this process takes about 15-20 minutes, thought i’ll leave it take the dogs out come back and it’ll be done.

Nope, saying about 6 hours and the progression bar is only about 1/8 of the way there! That’s slower than normal for sure.
had a similar issue removed the screen film to apply my protector thought id do it straight off and there were a few bubbles :( thought it must have been dust put 30 mins later they have disappeared now doing the transfer!

What screen protectors, lens protectors and cases is everyone using. EE confirmed my order but eta of upto 28 days

I got ESR screen protectors, there was 3 in the pack and came with a device thingy to apply it.

Using a leather Torro case and not bothering with camera protectors.

bw1LMl2.jpeg

Last edited:
had a similar issue removed the screen film to apply my protector thought id do it straight off and there were a few bubbles :( thought it must have been dust put 30 mins later they have disappeared now doing the transfer!
Strange, maybe we’re over thinking it!
I had bubbles to but worked them out, no dust to be seen.

My transfer took around 35 minutes in total.
I’m just at the T on time now! Think it’s going to be a long one. I think i’ve got about 200gb of stuff though as I never delete anything.
What screen protectors, lens protectors and cases is everyone using. EE confirmed my order but eta of upto 28 days
None. Applecare is the way to go.

Received my 16 Pro at 12pm today and have been setting it up.

Coming from an iPhone 12 and very impressed with it! Concerned that most cases seem to have a large cut out for the camera control rather than a button like the official cases but I can't warrant spending £50 on a case!

Just waiting for my screen protectors to arrive later today.

Those with the ESR screen protector, do you have a pink/green tinge around the edges of the protector. Most noticeable on a white background? I’ve tried two of them but they both have it. They’re very easy to apply though.

Those with the ESR screen protector, do you have a pink/green tinge around the edges of the protector. Most noticeable on a white background? I’ve tried two of them but they both have it. They’re very easy to apply though.
Hadn’t noticed as it’s super on the edge near enough on my case. Plus I use dark mode for most applications but even on white it’s barely noticeable I wouldn’t have seen it if you hadn’t said.

robbing barstools, noticed 3 months free apple fitness and 3 months free apple news, subscribed to the news but saw the 12.99 a month after that, immediately cancelled, previously they have let you keep the trial but obviously not now, hey ho!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom