***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Sim cutter is simplest the way to do it. Couldn't hurt asking 3 first though.

T-Mob sent me a microsim with my S3, I still cut cut my old sim because I couldn't be bothered to activate the new sim :o

<3 giffgaff. Their standard size sims have a pop out microsim, so if I decide to go GS2 > Nexus 4 I'm ready to go.

My contract on my S2 runs out at the end of Nov, I was looking at an S3 but think I just found my next phone. Amazing price for a high spec phone, well done Google.

Hmmm, what am i likely to be able to sell a white gs3 for to put towards one of these? Had it since the end of May and its mint obviously.

Dammit why does this have to be so cheap!

The whole market for phones, budget mid-range & topend, has been destroyed with the pricing of this phone.

Even people considering a £100 or £500 phone - this is THE solid option :D

Hmmm, what am i likely to be able to sell a white gs3 for to put towards one of these? Had it since the end of May and its mint obviously.

£250 - 300.

If I buy this one and stick my current sim card from one X with T-Mobile in it, does that mean I'm still stuck with annoying T-Mobile apps/settings? Does the sim define if the phone is unlocked or not?
No, it'll still be completly stock software wise and unlocked

You can recycle it for £250 so if you stick it somewhere like the bay you're probably looking at just over £300

The whole market for phones, budget mid-range & topend, has been destroyed with the pricing of this phone.

Even people considering a £100 or £500 phone - this is THE solid option :D

£250 - 300.

Indeed I really wonder where they have managed to pull the pricing from! Its basically in the same area as an S3!

£155 trade in on Asda for the S2 hmmmm.

If I buy this one and stick my current sim card from one X with T-Mobile in it, does that mean I'm still stuck with annoying T-Mobile apps/settings? Does the sim define if the phone is unlocked or not?

All your SIM does these days is provide cell service. It will work in any unlocked phone.

My girlfriend is has recently been looking to make the jump to a smartphone from her rubbishy Samsung Tocco lite for ages now. Having trouble finding a decent contract for the S3 but Now I think I'll be buying her this one outright as a christmas pressie and setting her up on giff-gaff :D

I'm going to be jealous though so might have to sell my S2 at some point :D

Back
Top Bottom