***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

I was going to get an HTC 8S since I quite like the new Windows interface, but for the price this phone seems a no-brainer. I don't see any reason to get the HTC 8S/X or the Lumia 820 over this. The only one that might be better is the Lumia 920, which is way too expensive and EE only.

tbh anyone thinking of getting this should sell there current phone NOW. my galaxy nexus is surely gonna be cut in half 2nd price wise

I have just decided that I will keep my Nexus...was on my way to sell it to CEX for £162 ( stopped in front of the lift) ...
started to think it over and all in all I dont need faster phone...google music are coming to UK and GN will be fine streaming it. Might buy a second battery - or maybe Jimlad will donate one to me as he has dozens ;) to keep me going on long days.

Dont play much on mobile...it is good for web as it is.

Not saying I wouldnt like to get Nexus 4...
Will wait another year for another Nexus :)

in the mean while, they have me on nexus 10 :) almost convinced to get it instead of RT :)

I have just decided that I will keep my Nexus...was on my way to sell it to CEX for £162 ( stopped in front of the lift) ...
started to think it over and all in all I dont need faster phone...google music are coming to UK and GN will be fine streaming it. Might buy a second battery - or maybe Jimlad will donate one to me as he has dozens ;) to keep me going on long days.

Dont play much on mobile...it is good for web as it is.

Not saying I wouldnt like to get Nexus 4...
Will wait another year for another Nexus :)

in the mean while, they have me on nexus 10 :) almost convinced to get it instead of RT :)

email me you addy and i will post you one of my 4 :D

tbh anyone thinking of getting this should sell there current phone NOW. my galaxy nexus is surely gonna be cut in half 2nd price wise

If you have a current Nexus then yes, you're likely already boned. However a HOX for example, which is already selling for circa £300 second hand, I don't see why that would go even lower unless HTC start selling them new for £300. It's got advantages over the Nexus if for nothing more than it appears to be a much more premium device (you can agree or disagree but I think that's going to be the general consensus - Just as the majority will likely view the Nexus4 as a 'budget' device next to an iPhone, even though it's technologically superior).

As long as the other manufacturers maintain this air of superiority and the Nexus4 remains primarily a budget option it may not have the effect of driving down smartphone prices than many of us hope. Especially when a lot of people spread the cost over 24 month contracts now.

If however Google flood the market with them, they turn out to feel every bit as premium as their competitors just for a silly price, we may see a good downward shift. It has to be marketed the ******** off though - Galaxy S3 levels and beyond - for the general public to take any notice.

Back
Top Bottom