***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

So the wife has been nagging for a new phone, reckon I'm ebaying my S3 and buying us one of each - I get more storage space of course ;)

Can I preorder these yet anywhere?

I heard a sony camera sensor mentioned in the verge video. An 8mp camera on a sony sensor should be at least as good as a gs2 right? I am particularly interested in a good camera. Is anyone able to explain a bit about the potential of the sensor used?

Edit- the other major factor for me will be whether you can side load flash onto it.

Camera is pretty much guaranteed to be decent - but better than the S3 and HTC One series? Have to wait for reviews.

SEE HERE: http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/15/3506326/lg-optimus-g-review-att-sprint

Should be able to sideload flash, yes.

Anyone know if that wireless charging dock comes with the device? I can't imagine it costs much to produce but would be a massive bonus.

At this price I very much doubt it. Accesories with be expensive I bet, say £30-£40 for the charger. NEX7 plug costs £20 :D

My only concerns are the camera and the screen in day light. If the camera is better than my underperforming 12MP in my Xperia S - I will be happy. Oh and it's a little ugly but can live with that.

Last edited:
With the price of it i'm so tempted to ditch my S2!

Even though I still have a contract till May would Three send me a microsim I wonder?

They will without an issue, details on the website. You can also buy a micro sim cutter which will convert your current sim to a micro sim, get one from the jungle.

With the price of it i'm so tempted to ditch my S2!

Even though I still have a contract till May would Three send me a microsim I wonder?

Sim cutter is simplest the way to do it. Couldn't hurt asking 3 first though.

T-Mob sent me a microsim with my S3, I still cut cut my old sim because I couldn't be bothered to activate the new sim :o

Back
Top Bottom