***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Ah thats perhaps dissapointing, I guess as much the weight its the feel of the s3 the back cover felt very plasticky where the HTC felt a bit more upmarket.

Basically I will have to wait and see this in person !

I'm guessing you're on your own in wishing it was a tad heavier.
Have you considered a Nokia 5110?

guys about the non removable battery... anyone see a issue with this? hard resets ?

With my S, nope.

You can force a hard reset by holding the power button down for 10 seconds on the S/X and SE xperia T, so I imagine it will be the same for the nexus 4.

I have only ever had 2 system freezes and the S restarted automatically for me after like 5-10 seconds.

Plus having a non removable battery is actually regarded as being better than one, where the battery can be removed:

- get a better designed mobile
- less likely to break due to dust/grid etc. not being able to enter and the contact gold pins not wearing out as quickly
- thinner mobiles

Amongst other reasons.

Yup, on the bottom I believe like the previous Nexus.

Awesome, couldnt see it under the features in OP.

I'm going to get rid of my SGS3 for this, I'm fed up of Samsung phones, I've had 10, and all of them have been faulty, now I'm stuck with an S3 which won't work when the screen gets too cold :rolleyes:

Probably take it in to cex soon and get £200 for it and use that towards this.

I'm guessing you're on your own in wishing it was a tad heavier.
Have you considered a Nokia 5110?

Haha, those old things awesome. Can be used as an offensive weapon.
I don't want a very heavy phone, just when I picked up the S3 i thought it was a fake plastic one but it was the real thing. Could see me dropping it constantly!

Just for three I think?

http://blog.three.co.uk/2012/02/29/leading-edge-3g-service/

It's 'DC-HSDPA' and I think only three are in the process of rolling it out. It should provide three customers with 42mbps instead of the standard 3g speed of 21mbps for the same prices as 3g!

Best of all the nexus 4 supports it. Glad I'm on three! :)

remember me saying I wont sell Nexus etc ??

was told by my other half to sell it once I said that it will go down in price any day now..

so went and sold it..not happy with only 162 for it, but I imagine it will go even lower once they realize that new Nexus is out on horizon.
I think I will go for 8gb version as I dont keep much on mobile anyway...but on 16, you can keep few tracks more...

Is there any reason at all not to sell my s3 to get this? Something i have missed? Only got s3 a few months ago am on the one plan on three so its a 2 year contract. Figure selling s3 to get this gives me a newer phone to go the two years? :|

Yeah i've had french and german too:D

I wonder if this will be priced similarly? (pretty much the same device) http://www.lg.com/uk/mobile-phones/lg-P880

I prefer how it looks, no wasted space near the buttons at the bottom..

I quite like a lil extra on the bottom (oo er missus) feels better to use.

Doubt it will be as cheap though. I am pretty sure Google are making very little, if any, profit on the Nexus 4 and relying on making money through services.

Back
Top Bottom