***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Mines arriving Tuesday from o2

Total cost to me will be 6.99 :D

179.99 + 10.5*24 - 125 o2 open - 50 quidco (if it tracks) -250 (sale of s3 to dad)

Very pleased

Hurray! I picked up my N4 from a nice chap via Gumtree!

Cost me £475 but I was prepared to pay £700 so it's OK, that's how much iPhones are anyway?
Was rather strange though, he was the smuggest looking guy I've ever seen. Drool dripped off his chin when I took my wallet out and kept licking his lips with intense glee.
Putting in my new EE 4G sim card now, will report the type speeds I'm getting around timbuktu. £36 for 500GB is amazing value!

:)

Cost me £475 but I was prepared to pay £700 so it's OK, that's how much iPhones are anyway?
Was rather strange though, he was the smuggest looking guy I've ever seen. Drool dripped off his chin when I took my wallet out and kept licking his lips with intense glee.
Putting in my new EE 4G sim card now, will report the type speeds I'm getting around timbuktu. £36 for 500GB is amazing value!

Why not just go into an O2 store today and buy one?

They are completely sim unlocked.

Was his name Jim by any chance? :p

ROFL.

One sold on Gumtree. Felt guilty when he collected. £475. Shameful

TOO OV

oh dear......... :o :p

PS. Expecting lots of comparisons to the S! :p

Damn Sarge, I had one here for £700 that I could have sent you - free Haribo too! :p:D

£36 for 500GB is amazing value! - you don't seem so silly after all - link me that deal!!! :p

Last edited:

:D

Had a nice surprise posted through my door this morning from the taxman. Completely unexpected and being a week without a phone has tested my will, but this was all the incentive I needed to go and buy one from O2, especially since there's no definite word on when Google will have them again.

Anyway, whilst in there the staff were adamant that the devices were locked to O2 as they have been told they were, imagine their surprise when I put my Virgin SIM in their display device and phoned the shop number :D To be fair the guy was decent about it as I imagine they can only go on what their head office tell them.

Back
Top Bottom