***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Quick question...

If I go and buy a payg EE card, can I then transfer my current contract to it?

I ask as my current contract sim isn't a micro sim and I can't be bothered waiting till next week. The two EE stores have no micro sims in stock...

Quick question...

If I go and buy a payg EE card, can I then transfer my current contract to it?

I ask as my current contract sim isn't a micro sim and I can't be bothered waiting till next week. The two EE stores have no micro sims in stock...
I think there is a difference between PAYG and Monthly blank Sims. When I got an Orange blank micro Sim yesterday form an EE store, they asked me specifically if it was PAYG or Monthly. The packet it came in also said it was Pay Monthly. No idea if this ha any bearing on transferring numbers etc.

one sold £65 up so far, one on ebay, but had no "offers" over £400 yet, if none come by sunday i will get myself a micro sim and keep,

Are these 8GB or 16GB ones?

Edit: reading some more, I imagine you are buying O2 ones and selling them for profit to fund one for yourself or something like that? I am away for a couple of weeks, else I would do the same :) Only need to sell one for about £70 profit to justify buying one for myself at O2 prices. Hopefully when I come back they will be in Stock.

Just out of curiosity, if I buy one from Google Play in Spain, would it still be warrantied as per normal wen I come back to UK?

rp2000

Last edited:
Why not out of interest?

Oh just because you're not guaranteed to make a profit. That's all :)

Based on that auction you'd lose £10 straight away then eBay fees on top which I believe are 10%... You'd be down £50 overall.

But if you believe it's worth the risk, go got it.

Really you'd need to make at least £460 to make any kind of profit.

Menu button you say:

5_zpsc6402711.jpg

I refer to physical buttons not touch screen. Now leave me alone :-P

Quick update with my never ending battery, just got up and it's still going strong. I was going to charge it and see how long a full charge lasts as this started at about 90% however I think Ill see how much of the day I get out of it today...

TjiCP.jpg.png

Got a decent run straight out of the box with no charging. Obviously that was mostly me hammering it with only a couple of hours downtime. Seems like it'll be decent after a couple of charges though.

bUXva.png

Back
Top Bottom