****The Official Mountain Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Caporegime
@NightSt@lk3r I thought you had to pay now? you can just hop across that barbwire fence and dodge what appear to be sheep?I bet no one has ever put a bike on top of Stonehenge and took a photo of it ;)

VM0m2Zw.jpg

EAhkpmv.jpg

Soldato
I thought you had to pay now? you can just hop across that barbwire fence and dodge what appear to be sheep?I bet no one has ever put a bike on top of Stonehenge and took a photo of it ;)
They got wise to the fence jumpers so now have security everywhere :(
Anyway gonna be a wet week from now so no riding for a while, hopefully my new forks get here before i next go out :D

Soldato
Finally got a bunch of my new parts in and installed, Rockshox Recon RL forks, Shimano Deore M5100 rear derailleur and shifter, microSHIFT XLE 11 H113 Cassette and SRAM Red22 chain, just waiting on my SRAM NX 1 GXP crank and bottom bracket to come in to finish it off.

The ride is so smooth now, the old MicroSHIFT 8 speed on it created so much noise and vibration and the forks are like butter compared to the SR Suntour XCT's that were on it, the lockout is also so nice to have on hills.

Caporegime
What an awesome Cycling Memorial, I didn't line it up perfectly for the shot though

JCe3nM9.jpg

fez

fez

Caporegime
Oh wow, check out that rear suspension! I was a bit confused for a second why there was a pivot at the back but I couldn't see the shock but its just a bit hard to see. Pretty unique design. How does it ride?

Caporegime
I was at some woods next to Beamish then took the scenic route home.
y0ZWhEn.jpg

Saw a field with hundreds and hundreds of sheep in it so shouted BAAA BAAA and set off a chain reaction :D
Zn5rAkj.jpg

Grim up North apparently
eVXRJum.jpg

img

img

Associate
Its a scott spark 930. Most people have the same reaction but i like the clean lines. The only problem is the bb is low on this bike and i have found issues with small tracks

Back
Top Bottom