***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Soldato
I had a mess around with a Lumia 900 the other day. Loved the start screen but I didn't really like the in app menus, they didn't seem very 'pretty'. With that being said I'm still very interested in the 920.

Associate
I had a mess around with a Lumia 900 the other day. Loved the start screen but I didn't really like the in app menus, they didn't seem very 'pretty'. With that being said I'm still very interested in the 920.

yea the long list of apps is annoying but i just end up with all my key icons on the start screen which works lots better.

i think WP8 might have folders to sort apps into...anyone confirm?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
yea the long list of apps is annoying but i just end up with all my key icons on the start screen which works lots better.

i think WP8 might have folders to sort apps into...anyone confirm?

I am unsure on the folders. However, once you installed a number of applications on WP7.5 it will allow you to select them alphabetically which is pretty efficient when looking for installed applications.

Soldato
Pre ordered yellow one for 469 bargin for 32 fb storage phone :)

Was that from digitalphone?
I thought about pre-ordering now, but Im waiting for firmer dates, as Id like to get it earlier than that if possible and Im hoping that Carphone Warehouse or someone else will do a deal with a wireless charger thrown in :p

Soldato
Another quick question about WM.

Can you log on with multiple email addresses? For instance; I have my main email address and I use another email address for xbox live. Is it possible to use both? Or is it just one email address for everything?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP

Can you log on with multiple email addresses? For instance; I have my main email address and I use another email address for xbox live. Is it possible to use both? Or is it just one email address for everything?

You can link accounts, but thats done externally from WP. However, I have now moved to a single address with mine.

Soldato

There's one main live account for xbox, skydrive, purchasing etc and then you can have as many other email accounts as you want choosing whether to merge them into one tile or have seperate ones for each.

If you use one for xbox and one for skydrive and purchases I'd think about moving your xbox account across.

Soldato
Was that from digitalphone?
I thought about pre-ordering now, but Im waiting for firmer dates, as Id like to get it earlier than that if possible and Im hoping that Carphone Warehouse or someone else will do a deal with a wireless charger thrown in :p

yeah , doesn't make much difference to me it will be around 5 month before I can get it , as I am leaving to work in America for up to 20 weeks on saturday

Back
Top Bottom