***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Associate
Will Orange/T-Mobile be offering this phone since it's an EE exclusive? I'm not really sure how this works. Don't T-Mobile also usually do cheaper deals?

As far as a MS WP8 goes... Microsoft branded hardware has only let me down in the past.

Soldato
All the stores are going to be re-branded to EE as far as I am aware. New customers will be EE and existing customers will change over next year I think. What I've read from various places on the internet.

Caporegime
Another quick question about WM.

Can you log on with multiple email addresses? For instance; I have my main email address and I use another email address for xbox live. Is it possible to use both? Or is it just one email address for everything?

Yes you can, you can have as many as you want (or at least I assume within reason). You can also set up joint email folders on your phone so all the emails end up in one location if you want them. For example I have two email folders on my homescreen, one labelled "work" and one "personal" with the personal folder being where all my hotmail, gmail and other personal emails go. You can then choose when sending an email from which account it is sent from.

Soldato
Now that MS are testing their own phone, is there any point in getting a Win8 phone by Nokia (or even HTC and Samsung)?

Even if the rumours are true, there's no telling what the device will be like or if it will even see the light of day. It could be a 'plan b' just in case the WP8 launch isn't a success, Nokia go bust and HTC and Samsung lose interest? Or, it could be a Nexus 7-type device; low-end, sold at cost, designed to get people using the platform. Even if it is a high-end device, who's to say it will be more interesting than Nokia's devices? There could be yet another generation out by the time Microsoft get this thing out of the door.

If you like the 920 then buy it. There's always something better just around the corner.

Soldato
[RXP]Andy;22899034 said:
Ahhh man.... Yellow or Cyan....

hey you don't bug out on me now you said yellow , get yellow ! I have

and for the other poster 469 has been the price stated for pre order on a site , which I have pre ordered from ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Cool, so when November was talked about really we are talking within the first week on the 30th.
Will have to wait and see what EE offers up in terms of contract.
Do we know anything about coverage in NI?

Man of Honour
Everyone knew that date, good that its confirmed though. Be a good 4 days.
W8 on Friday, wp8 on Monday then 13 days nail biting till payday.

Another app announcement.
Nook have partnered MS and an app will be available immensely on w8 preview.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-57526099-75/windows-8-nook-app-imminent/

That's plenty of top name book and music apps announced. How about films.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jsut checked and EE isnt up in Belfast yet but they said by the end of 2012.
Any good reading as to what 4G will mean, I dont know if O2/GG have been setting up new sites, but I have been getting amazing Data reception from them latly.

Also, in terms of thickness, it it more or less than the 800?

Back
Top Bottom