***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Soldato
Such a massive let down. I don't think I could bring myself to take out a £41pm contract... let alone be on it for 2 years. It works out more expensive than an iPhone and they were always the "premium" phone.

Unless they do none 4g contracts or non 4g versions. I might have to look at a different windows 8 phone.

Associate
Lads, they will obviously be selling it off contract somewhere in the UK. Nokia wouldn't be stupid enough to limit the possible customer base by forcing you to take out a contract to get one.

Associate
Lads, they will obviously be selling it off contract somewhere in the UK. Nokia wouldn't be stupid enough to limit the possible customer base by forcing you to take out a contract to get one.

Oh I think they would be. If they were brilliant at business they wouldn't be so massively in the red.

All those who kept tell me and others to "shut up" and "wait til monday", well here were are and it's still about as clear as mud as to if this phone can be bought SIM free in the UK with ease.

You can see why HTC, Samsung and Apple sell more.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
Oh I think they would be. If they were brilliant at business they wouldn't be so massively in the red.

All those who kept tell me and others to "shut up" and "wait til monday", well here were are and it's still about as clear as mud as to if this phone can be bought SIM free in the UK with ease.

I agree Nokia really have made a massive mess out of this launch.

This is no longer about patience, its about being bitter giving my money to an incapable company.

Associate
I agree Nokia really have made a massive mess out of this launch.

This is no longer about patience, its about being bitter giving my money to an incapable company.

It's really sad as the 920 is a great phone. It's just they seem to think that EE and Phones 4 U are deserving of an exclusive when they're not.

That said, none of the operators are particularly good or nice people :)

Looks like I'm importing from the EU at this rate.

Associate

Seems kinda obvious they're going to be sold sim free by P4U on the 2nd as it's before the EE availability on the 7th, surely?

Man of Honour
No exclusiptivity on the 820 if anyone's interest. O2, tesco mobile and Caroline all confirmed suppliers I'm sure others will be announced.

Back
Top Bottom