***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Associate
Soo many phones coming out in Q4.

Soo many good phones coming out in Q4. :p

Feel spoilt for choice really. If I stick with Android I'll probably go down the Note II route but I'm wanting to swap over to Windows Phone so this looks very promising. Shame about the cyan :(

Soldato
Soo many good phones coming out in Q4. :p

Feel spoilt for choice really. If I stick with Android I'll probably go down the Note II route but I'm wanting to swap over to Windows Phone so this looks very promising. Shame about the cyan :(

Unless you like the size/S pen i would get a Nexus phone, latest software and hopefully latest hardware (Fingers crossed),

Soldato
I dint think it matters now Nokia have completely and utterly f'ed this right up with the fake pics, videos etc, they have really made themselves look like con artists now, and im not sure even the best reviews from blogs about the camera/ video is going to help them with the release now.

Exactly how stupid are they at Nokia?

Soldato
As long as the camera is good, I don't really care. Is thick of them tho, as the camera seems good enough for them not to have needed to bother.

Soldato
Thinking about it, the entire thing was a mess, the woman who announced it could not have been worse at making a good presentation of the phone, and if they got someone decent have them actually use REAL footage and pictures, even if they didnt look as good, still it just needs to be better than the competition.
Make the case for the camera, dont destroy it with faking the entire thing.

Soldato
I was fairly sure that those pics didn't look right when I saw them in the presentation, the lighting changed rather than the other pics just being underexposed. Just figured they wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that when their existence is very much in the balance.

They had better hope with all the fuss they made out of it that their camera actually works...

Soldato
Theirs one thing from all of this that's a big problem now, the reviews for the camera side has to be at least "remarkable" and truly beat the competition by some way to regain the bad publicity.

Caporegime
GS3 was around £500 at launch I think and same for the One X as well, can't see this being any more than that.

Exactly, so a 32GB one would be £500 (or £489/499.99 whatever you want to go for) and a larger 64GB one if they release it being about £50 more perhaps.

It's all a bit academic for most people though, it will all be about how much it is on contract, I doubt it will be any different to the S3 but significantly cheaper than the iPhone contracts (as they are a ripoff) even though the RRP is the same.

Associate
Well if they don't put up some proper footage from the phone so we can comp[are it function they certainly will have problems selling the thing. I think people deserve to see a proper version of that advert using the phone.

bet they don't though....

Associate
I bet it was Elop's idea to use fake videos and pictures, he just cannot get it right that guy. He is single-handedly wrecking a once great company.

Really like the design of the devices though but once again no MicroSD card capabilities makes it a no-go for me.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
Well if they don't put up some proper footage from the phone so we can comp[are it function they certainly will have problems selling the thing. I think people deserve to see a proper version of that advert using the phone.

bet they don't though....

erm, what's this then?

Back
Top Bottom