***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Associate
So I hope that tomorrow some stores have stock.

My local phones4u said nothing before the 17th November although I don't believe anything they say at P4U ever so its best to keep checking.

EE store near me says "imminent" so any day now which considering the official date is the 9th (next Friday) is technically true.

And then you have the Nokia thing about tomorrow.... I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Associate
It was there yesterday as I ordered the 12 month contract with 3GB data. The 12 month plans are still on the EE website, so I've no idea why P4U have removed those plans from their site :confused:

Associate
I realise that over 12 months it evens itself out to a better deal but £60 a month is just stupid even over a shorter period. It's insane to pay that. I certainly can't afford that. Even with cashback etc,

Associate
Did you see if you order from EE they include a wireless charger? I just noticed that now.

Also been updated to say "please allow 14 days for delivery"

I didn't see that when I ordered, but I get £50 quidco refund from P4U. That should cover the cost of a wireless charger later on.

Black looked so boring when I played with them at the windows phone 8 event. Change it now. That's my advice.

I can live with boring black

Associate
I didn't see that when I ordered, but I get £50 quidco refund from P4U. That should cover the cost of a wireless charger later on.

I can live with boring black

Having said that if Phones4u or EE get any colours in other than white before the thing is shipped out to me I will cancel or change my order to get another colour. I'd live Yellow just like you.

Soldato
A different set of 24 month plans have appeared on EE (or were they always there?) there is now roaming and non-roaming.

The non-roaming cheapest being £36pm £129.99 up front.

Associate
You know what I'm thinking an extra £10 a month is a lot cheaper than an extra £46 a month over 12 months.

May change my contract to a year... But I'm going to wait and see what happens with store availability.

I'm not that confident on messing about changing things all the time over the phone and if I could pick one up tomorrow in store even better.

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
Of course it's possible. The 920 has allready been unlocked in Canada and unlock sites are selling unlock codes for uk, but don't list EE only orange. so someone will have to be a guineipig and see if orange unlock codes work, or if well have to wait for EE unclock codes.

Phones being locked really isn't a big deal, you just have to wait for codes.

In theory, Orange / T-Mobile codes should both work.

Back
Top Bottom