RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
So, seems I've missed a bit.
The Cyber port shop seems trusted?
Deffo works for UK networks?
What's the £ from euros?

Yes - It looks to be trusted, from what I have read.
Yes - Its sim free
See above.

EDIT: You can also email them in English and they will reply.

:D

Associate
I am guessing if you ordered from cyberport that you realise that it could well be almost 2 weeks before you get it from them as it says "expected in 3-10 days".

So I assume it isn't the time that is the issue but the availability.

Associate
Shrewsbury P4U say next Friday,

There is no way I would buy it without playing around with it first though, they have a dummy model, but that doesn't help with anything other than the size.

Do they normaly have models to play with in P4U?

I normally avoid going in there as they tend to pounce, like you used to get in Dixons.

Associate
I am guessing if you ordered from cyberport that you realise that it could well be almost 2 weeks before you get it from them as it says "expected in 3-10 days".

So I assume it isn't the time that is the issue but the availability.

According to Phazeshifterz, That is a standard email.

Associate
Shrewsbury P4U say next Friday,

There is no way I would buy it without playing around with it first though, they have a dummy model, but that doesn't help with anything other than the size.

Do they normaly have models to play with in P4U?

I normally avoid going in there as they tend to pounce, like you used to get in Dixons.

My local EE store had a functioning demo unit, but the battery was dead when I went in to try it :(

To be honest if they pounce just say you're interested but you would like a few minutes to play with it yourself then just walk off before they come back

Associate
To be honest if they pounce just say you're interested but you would like a few minutes to play with it yourself then just walk off before they come back

I happy to tell them I am browsing, I just don't normaly need to go in there, there an EE store in Telford, I will look if they have a live unit tommorrow.

I don't expect they will.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom