***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Soldato
Think I would be happy to order from them then, but as stupid as it sounds, I cant choose a colour.

Think im going with white.

Im calling it now, my bank will stop this transaction lol

Well there we go, thank god for Google translate, but stuck my order in, so fingers crossed from now on.

Unfortunately all you invoicing etc about the phone comes in German....DOH!

Last edited:
Soldato
COuld have sworn I had seen a email info addy on here, but cant find it again, would like to post a email jsut to ask if they expect teh white ones in soon.

Soldato
Mine went fine, mne does a security verifaction thingy question, so was sorted it would seem.
Just sent them an email asking if they could give any confirmation about the white ones coming in.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
Mine went fine, mne does a security verifaction thingy question, so was sorted it would seem.
Just sent them an email asking if they could give any confirmation about the white ones coming in.

I think I read somewhere that they are due to them this weekend or Mon / Tuesday.

Associate
I have bought pretty much every flagship or new piece of tech out this year, I can't even begin to tell you! (Bad habit of buying them on release, playing with them, getting bored and moving on)

And the only reason I wouldn't get a phone on its release is purely down to popularity and this being sold out!

I have never, ever come across such a ****-up with misinformation when it comes down to dates - no one seems to have a bloody clue what's going on?!

I personally don't care about the lumia 920 being stuck on EE, because I'm on orange so that's fine and dandy! But I've called phones4u from London, to my hometown Oxford, to banbury, to reading - and almost every store gives another answer to the next!

The two main bits of info I have are-
1) most phones4u stores have a Saturday delivery, so there is a chance it may arrive tomorrow morning. If its not in your local store try another!
2) some stores are simply saying half way through next month!

**** up!

Associate
On the brightside, at last some concrete information, on the downside...i can't use 3 by any "sim-free" 920 in this country for the time being unless i get one from abroad :( poo

my bad i didn't know you have more than three Mobile networks in uk
nothing can stop you from buying it from any online site if you really want it :)
i did that for my first windows phone you can do it too

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
So, can we have bets on Nokia/P4U throwing a curve-ball and the phones being in store sim-free tomorrow?

I can't be bothered even going to test them now, as I have now ordered mind from ze Germans, which has been confirmed and sim and brand free.

Soldato
I wouldn't have considered purchasing a Nokia at all in the past few years but the 920 looks very nice and I'm quite keen to give something different a go, bit bored of Android and fancy a change.

The only thing putting me off the 920 was reports it didn't have a microSD slot but that appears to be nonsense, but is it only a max of 32GB?

Back
Top Bottom