• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

GAC

GAC

Soldato
it wouldnt be too bad if it was actual rumours rather than blatant click bait.

"we have news!!!! of rumours, and nooooooooooo facts. click our ads. thank you bye"

Soldato
it wouldnt be too bad if it was actual rumours rather than blatant click bait.

"we have news!!!! of rumours, and nooooooooooo facts. click our ads. thank you bye"

Don't click the Adverts. Use an AdBlocker. Don't click the link. Don't perpetuate clicks by whining about it/drawing attention to it.

Pick one or more.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
so tweaktown saying nvidia will release the new titan first and keep the ti back for later in the year
how long can you wait to break open yur piggy bank :)

hmhm^^

Associate
Personally I'm just looking for a full fat dx12 replacement for my SLI 780s - they're great when there's a decent SLI profile, but that's still a lottery... I'd be more than happy with a GP-100, but a Titan is way out of my price bracket.

Caporegime
I remember you saying you wont go more then £500 max with pascal?

I also remember saying that I was going to hit the diet hard, cut down drinking massively, get fitter, make more of an effort at work..... :D But truthfully, if it is much much faster than a Titan X, who knows? But I would like to sit at £500 tops in reality because I can't really afford to go over that this time.

Associate
My piggies have all legged it but if they do release a Titan X version of Pascal, I might go all out to catch them :D
May as well stick with a ti version rather than risk a TX scenario again, 2 months down the line with a card competing with 2% performance wise. Your choice of course but it's hard to justify unless there's some differences this time.

Soldato
I also remember saying that I was going to hit the diet hard, cut down drinking massively, get fitter, make more of an effort at work..... :D But truthfully, if it is much much faster than a Titan X, who knows? But I would like to sit at £500 tops in reality because I can't really afford to go over that this time.

We all that issue lol:p

I had near a grand saved in January for if pascal Titan did come early, tbh like you and others have said I'd like to give it under £600 this time my self. Trying to do my best at not touching my pascal fund.

Soldato
Currently have Titan black sli, been great cards and there's only been a couple games where I've had to turn the setting down. I would like a single card that's capable of Max settings so may have to go for a Titan pascal. It would be great if the ti version will be enough. Either way I'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom