• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Associate
Apparently wccftech used echo to write that article and they got lost in translation. Original article to that echo was that 1070/1080 will be GDDR5, and TI will be GDDR5x. But knowing all those echo chamber sites it is normal to see them taking anything out of context ;)

And also now wccftech is reporting that 3 pascal cards will be announced/released in June :D So basically they are now completely lost in their own rumour mill :D

Associate
gotta be fake

Why not? Someone told me that they have been told that invitations have been sent, but they don't have date on them and they lack the explanation of what that invitation is for. But hey, let's write an article about it with topic stating that invitations for LAUNCH have been sent out already :D

Associate
We may get benchmarks & other info much sooner. I mean I don't really expect we'll be able to buy this thing before august or september, but any info is good.

we may get benchmarks tomorrow, but that is just a dream and wishful thinking isn't it ;) Not even echo chambers indicate we will get benchmarks before computex

Associate
yeah, so more than 4 weeks :p
by the way, ha anyone noticed that AMD is not listed in Computex anywhere :D

I'd say they will be there :

"AMD will officially introduce 7th Gen A-Series APUs and showcase a wide range of OEM designs at Computex 2016, May 31-June 4 2016, in Taipei, Taiwan. Hope to see you there!"

Associate
I'd say they will be there :

"AMD will officially introduce 7th Gen A-Series APUs and showcase a wide range of OEM designs at Computex 2016, May 31-June 4 2016, in Taipei, Taiwan. Hope to see you there!"

BUt check the floor plan. They don't have booth anywhere :D Sapphire is there, but not AMD. Will they set up in the corridor :D

Soldato
One of those "off-Broadway" events like they did to Nvidia when Carmack was shilling for G-Sync or whatever it was. Set up a private party across the street with free booze. :D

Back
Top Bottom