• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Associate
* There are some types of compute load where the nature of how nVidia is handling it isn't efficient enough to beat the better granularity of the Fiji architecture but generally where performance is really an issue you don't tend to be dealing with those kind of loads.

it sounds a bit like how the intel 750 SSD is better at enterprise scenarios
where the 'queue length' or multithreaded requests are higher,
whereas the samsung 950 pro is better at typical consumer task like opening a video file

All I know is that nvidia driver updates somehow broke my ability to use powerdirector 11 on a 780Ti at some point,
and I never been able to get that program to work correctly since

Man of Honour
All I know is that nvidia driver updates somehow broke my ability to use powerdirector 11 on a 780Ti at some point,
and I never been able to get that program to work correctly since

nVidia seem to be trying to consign Kepler to history for some reason :S

Back
Top Bottom