*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
:D Sitting drinking a Carlsberg watching the minutes tick down and ready to hit the 'Submit New Thread' button :D

Oh for the record, next week I won't be able to post the weekly results for France until Sunday morning due to working nightshift on the Saturday. Same rules apply entries in by Saturday 8pm. Don't worry by the time you lot get out of bed the results thread will be waiting for you :)

Soldato
:D Sitting drinking a Carlsberg watching the minutes tick down and ready to hit the 'Submit New Thread' button :D

Oh for the record, next week I won't be able to post the weekly results for France until Sunday morning due to working nightshift on the Saturday. Same rules apply entries in by Saturday 8pm. Don't worry by the time you lot get out of bed the results thread will be waiting for you :)

Thats absolutely fine mate, you did warn us there would be times like these.

cmon three points!

Associate
The way I see it is that an eagle is pretty cool as is a fist and a claw, combining all 3 words makes for one of the most fantastic word combinations I've ever encountered. Couldn't stop laughing when I was ordering it.

Caporegime
But nothings cooler than Moonraker!!! :(

The way I see it is that an eagle is pretty cool as is a fist and a claw, combining all 3 words makes for one of the most fantastic word combinations I've ever encountered. Couldn't stop laughing when I was ordering it.

Did you pair even check my link... come on how can you overlook such classics as:

Panty Peeler
Left Hand 400lb Monkey
Spicy Fish Wife
Old Leghumper

oh and what about ... Yellow Snow :D

Caporegime
Ok been looking at the countries table for some time now... check it here:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22411796&postcount=2

... and I've updated a couple of problem letters ie. Z and O I'm still looking for ideas for
Q and Y.

Oh and how does this sound for U - UK you can select any beer from any of the four countries BUT as a bonus they will also be scored on how many selected from each country ie. If someone only picks Wales they get a bonus 3 points etc etc?

EDIT: Hows about Y- Yes I'll have another ;) You select any beer that has been played to date but NONE you have played! Good way of making sure we all try something new?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a fan of that bonus points for Y, but if it's super close at the end that may help it out. Even just one extra point if you go outside your home country?

Caporegime
Not a fan of that bonus points for Y, but if it's super close at the end that may help it out. Even just one extra point if you go outside your home country?

Well going outside your country isn't really worthy of a point, it's not that difficult. Just thought be interesting with the bonus points as you could potentially get 6 points in this round.

Oh and credit where it's due, I pinched your idea for Z about the animal one ;)

EDIT: The bonus points are an idea for U as in UK. The Y idea is different mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom