Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:D :D :D :D :D

ClqjE-hWIAAeRtm.jpg
ClqjE-fWMAERNK5.jpg

Wow they all came up with that at the same time! More Conservative fun ahead.

Associate
wtf is going on cameron crowing on twitter already farage saying they have edged it but polls only closed 40 mns ago its been fixed ffs :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Plus when the EU goes belly up in however many years I can at least feel I tried

What if we leave and the EU crumble because of it. Most of the countries taking a big hit economically, with the poorer really feeling the hit as France/Germany decide that sharing a currency while piggybacking the others is not on. All the instability then is followed by the disgruntled masses voting in extremist right wing groups. We then end up electing Katie Hopkins as PM because our populous has become self destructively delirious with guilt

DID YOU NOT THINK OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!?!?!?

I can hear that seventh trumpet sounding :(

Seriously though, what happened to the optimism that inhabited the other threads. Nothing has been announced yet :D

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Remain.

The last thing we need is the financial instability of an exit given were still in austerity, political instability if brexit brought down the eu and the subsequent instability of a divided Europe, for all its imperfections European Union in its various forms has helped to keep the peace in Europe and we should never forget what disunity brought us in the last century.

Finally, Nigel Farage is a complete cretin :p

Remain for the above reasons.

I randomly asked about dozen people last few days, most said leave and mostly the reason was " Romanians thieving and scrounging".

Now the people who said this had backgrounds ranging from white English to Pakistani, Indian...

Associate
because we are peed off about middle class uni going melting pot loveys who don't have to live around dangerous europeans in dirty neighborhoods telling us it's all rosey thats why were angry

I live on a council estate, didn't go to uni, have immigrants on my street and working with me and I voted remain.

Soldato
because we are peed off about middle class uni going melting pot loveys who don't have to live around dangerous europeans in dirty neighborhoods telling us it's all rosey thats why were angry

'We'? I'm not angry, just disappointed.Don't give yourself an ulcer over it, life will go on.

Soldato
@jimwaterson: YouGov poll:

–Remain on 52%
–8% decided how to vote today
–19% expect Leave to win
–75% of 18-24yo for Remain
–7% of UKIP voters went Remain

This last point particularly intrigues me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom