Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thanks guys so now I and others like me can look forward to a lifetime of minimum wage me being unskilled and all.Thanks to the endless supply of cheap labor eu migrants willing to work like shire horses for £7 an hour not all of us are bright enough to go uni or have well paid jobs.

Id much rather we employ a workhorse than someone who cant even be bothered to get a trade. You dont need to be bright to learn a skill.

Soldato
Perhaps the leave voters are so angry because this was their only chance to actually have a say in something that had potential for huge change. Instead they're now resigned to more of the endless **** they've had for the past 30 yeara and are unlikely to vote ever again.

The remainers on the other hand are the comfortable lot who are happy with the status quo as it keeps them in their Wimpey/Barratt box with a German car on the drive. No threat of zero hours contracts and crap wages for them so why would they care.

Don
Thanks guys so now I and others like me can look forward to a lifetime of minimum wage me being unskilled and all.Thanks to the endless supply of cheap labor eu migrants willing to work like shire horses for £7 an hour not all of us are bright enough to go uni or have well paid jobs.

So do something about it?
Get some skills, go to some adult education classes, volunteer in your spare time to get some experience at something you want to do. Education isn't everything. I don't have a degree and up until I made the voluntary decision to take a low-stress role last year I was earning easily in the top 1% in the UK. I just made decisions about what I wanted to do and then went and did it. I didn't stop and didn't let anyone tell me that I couldn't do it.

Soldato
Something strange has spooked Farage? :confused:

He pulled out of the debate last night and is now claiming IN have won ?

Something fishy going on with him, I don't like it. :mad:

I don't care leave or IN we had our choice in a fair referendum, but something stinks to high heaven about Farage. :confused:

Soldato
Something strange has spooked Farage? :confused:

He pulled out of the debate last night and is now claiming IN have won ?

Something fishy going on with him, I don't like it. :mad:

I don't care leave or IN we had our choice in a fair referendum, but something stinks to high heaven about Farage. :confused:

He saw the truth.

Soldato
To the people who voted 'remain' - What are you going to do about building extra hospitals for our ever expanding population? What are you going to do about building new schools for our ever expanding population?

I will continue to vote for parties that want to invest in infrastructure. Unfortunately, the Conservatives and their brand of austerity were voted in at the last general election. That's not the fault of immigrants.

Are you happy for employers to employ and pay for cheap European labour?

I work with many Europeans. I don't see them as the problem.

Caporegime
So do something about it?
Get some skills, go to some adult education classes, volunteer in your spare time to get some experience at something you want to do. Education isn't everything. I don't have a degree and up until I made the voluntary decision to take a low-stress role last year I was earning easily in the top 1% in the UK. I just made decisions about what I wanted to do and then went and did it. I didn't stop and didn't let anyone tell me that I couldn't do it.

Like, seriously. Go and learn how to plaster a ceiling because I've tried and it's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom