Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Every time I hear the word 'count' I can't help saying in my head "One ha ha ha, two ha ha ha, three ha ha ha". The Count would love elections but we would have to wait years for the result.

Soldato
Again - If we can't handle 0.5%+ immigrants every year, we have more problems than immigration to handle. Every country in the world should strive to handle 0.5% immigration every year.

I believe about half leave each year too

We dont pay for their education and they leave before they retire, making them very cost effective!

Associate
Yeh, lets ignore actual numbers and logic and do everything on sentiment.

Leaving the EU and slowing down the UK economy for an uncertain period of time, reduces the tax revenue the government gets.

The NHS doesn't operate on the basis of having empty slots and spare capacity. Having doctors standing around doing nothing, just in case you need an appointment tomorrow, is a waste of money.

Oversubscribed schools will always be that, always have been. When your kids can't get a school place at all, come back to me.

I'm giving you facts from real life and your giving me facts from a table or website. Keep it real man, if the population increases the way it is going at the moment then the NHS waiting times will get longer, god help me when i need to see my doctor and school places were always there but are not now because of our ever increasing population. OK, lets bring 1/2million extra people over into the UK .... do you think school places and NHS waiting times will get any better?

Man of Honour
Every time I hear the word 'count' I can't help saying in my head "One ha ha ha, two ha ha ha, three ha ha ha". The Count would love elections but we would have to wait years for the result.

Me too :D
Douglas Carswell turning on Nige now.
Nothing between them. I dislike farage intensely but Carswell is hardly a shining light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom