Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Labour sources in Sunderland are saying that sampling there gives 56-44 win for Leave. Sunderland was always going to be a Leave win but that margin suggests that Leave might win overall :/

The same Sunderland that voted hugely for Prime minister Milliband? Oh yes, that's right, he wasn't elected.

I think the Sunderland result suggests just how poor Corbyn and Labour as a whole was getting across to their voters that they backed remain.

Soldato
**** me this camera...

Is this being shot on CCTV?

Haha apparently streamed on an iPhone :eek: :p

And in 10 years with 3.5m more mouths to feed and shelter.

Hopefully the government will look at shoring up the infrastructure if we remain otherwise it'll be worse in 10 years time

Again - If we can't handle 0.5%+ immigrants every year, we have more problems than immigration to handle. Every country in the world should strive to handle 0.5% immigration every year.

Associate
Personally I find him utterly despicable, can't bear him, but I voted leave despite this!

The man's top notch, would 9/10 go for a pint with. The rest of the cronies can do one, way out of touch with the real world and total career politicians with no regard for the betterment of the country or public.

Caporegime
He's a very strange man. It's like he's programmed to talk in clichés and 3 sentences at a time.

He has no charisma at all, he just repeats and loops non stop.

He gets asked a question, barely responds to it, says "look, the thing is" and delivers a prepared statement unrelated to the subject being discussed. Unfortunately he's been given a lot of airtime in the name of balance.

Man of Honour
He gets asked a question, barely responds to it, says "look, the thing is" and delivers a prepared statement unrelated to the subject being discussed. Unfortunately he's been given a lot of airtime in the name of balance.

It's time this stopped too. Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean we all need to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom