Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Leave. Never really expected it to happen though.I expect this all to be brushed under the carpet, and business as usual.There'll be no renegotiations and the EU will continue on its merry way.

Last edited:
Associate
Leave.

I suspect for different reasons to most.

We need to shake this country up, we need to rattle cages and put people, countries and mindsets under pressure.

I like that this creates turmoil and might need us to do some things differently.

It opens up opportunity and risk and that is good in my book.

I still call it 58% remain though.

I like this reasoning too. Project fear also niggled me and made me think about the leave option more purely as I felt it a poor tactic, that said the leave bunch also used it at times. Cameron was still blabbering on about in it together and reform. Is he deluded and why do people believe that will happen? My scepticism says the EU ship is sinking due to what I see as greedy bullies. I don't think our country should be plugging the holes in the hull anymore and I don't want to go down with the ship either.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
heres one if we stay in, how long till wee jimmy crankie starts going on for a 2nd scottish one again. seeing as she wouldnt be able to use the brexit as an excuse.

C64

C64

Soldato
going to add every last person that voted remain to my ignore list on here, absolute traitors and only care about their house price or whatever

Soldato
Interesting to see that the remain camp is winning on this poll where the leave voters were winning by quite a margin in the previous thread. Bearing in mind that this forum generally tends to the right, I feel we'll see similar results across the country. A massive swing to remain

Yead it's commonly referred to as cowardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom