Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
:D :D :D :D :D

ClqjE-hWIAAeRtm.jpg
ClqjE-fWMAERNK5.jpg

Soldato
Remain.

The last thing we need is the financial instability of an exit given were still in austerity, political instability if brexit brought down the eu and the subsequent instability of a divided Europe, for all its imperfections European Union in its various forms has helped to keep the peace in Europe and we should never forget what disunity brought us in the last century.

Finally, Nigel Farage is a complete cretin :eek:

Quoted for truth.

C64

C64

Soldato
Bet all the remainers went uni haha so transparent.
Like I said it's a class war more worried about their house price going down than democracy.

Good luck finding an army to save you now, nobody will fight for that flag.

Caporegime
I voted leave as I felt this was the one and only chance I'll ever get to make a difference with my vote. Plus when the EU goes belly up in however many years I can at least feel I tried :p

Never realistically felt it would win though as the public tends to err on the better the devil you know in matters like this (same as Scotland)

The EU will go belly up imo. Problem is, we'll be stuck in and be sucked down when it sinks, like a swimmer too close to the Titanic.

Soldato
People hate change and most of the undecided will probably err towards Remain because of that fact and fear of the unknown. They know what they have now (despite not knowing what's coming in the future) so vote for it.

Caporegime
Seems like the financial markets are expecting a remain. GBP to USD spiked to 1.58 at one point a bit earlier :eek:
GBP to EUR up to 1.32 as well.

C64

C64

Soldato
Why are leavers so angry?

Spoken in person to two today and one comment on here, all three used bad language.

because we are peed off about middle class uni going melting pot loveys who don't have to live around dangerous europeans in dirty neighborhoods telling us it's all rosey thats why were angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom