***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
I'll be all over that like a rash. That'll be the ultimate investor set.

would be nice to see it out in the shops again but cant see it being a investment as the market will be flooded with them and will keep the price down.one of the only reasons for the originals go to crazy on price was there limited availability and retierment.

just got to hope it comes back and then at a reasonable price but cant see that

Associate
Got my Lepin Y-wing built. Shockingly there were no missing parts, no holes needing drilling, and actually a handful of spares. Quite impressed.

Caporegime
I think the UCS falcon is a master piece but I have no interest in owning one past building it and breaking it up again. It's so big it would look ridiculous on display just about anywhere in any ones house unless you have a room dedicated to the thing.

It would be roughly £600 I imagine so it wouldn't exactly fly off the shelves and would still be a great investment.

Soldato
Got my Lepin Y-wing built. Shockingly there were no missing parts, no holes needing drilling, and actually a handful of spares. Quite impressed.

congrats on your countrified rip off lego... but you're a lego fan though yeah?

I think the UCS falcon is a master piece but I have no interest in owning one past building it and breaking it up again. It's so big it would look ridiculous on display just about anywhere in any ones house unless you have a room dedicated to the thing.

It would be roughly £600 I imagine so it wouldn't exactly fly off the shelves and would still be a great investment.

yep i am in the same boat, i am currently converting my loft space (slowly and painfully due to cost and doing it myself) so that would be the only place that beast could sit. i would like one - so will wait and see

Caporegime

Get a glass top coffee table with a under section to place it in for display.

Associate
congrats on your countrified rip off lego... but you're a lego fan though yeah?

Thanks. I have got a few Lego sets, Batman Tumbler, Red 5, Slave 1, Mercbenz truck. I've always wanted the old discontinued sets and as much as it hurts a lot of people's feelings around here Lepin offer a cheap and accessible alternative to the extremely expensive / difficult option of acquiring those sets.

Associate
It's frickin huge!! Very impressed with this one so far.

Here is my excavator I just finished proudly sat above the porsche i finished just before the excavator. A gnats baw hair wouldn't fit in the gap at each end of the shelf of the excavator.

20170106_194938.jpg

Soldato
I found fake Lego mixed in with our sets at the weekend. Apparently my MIL bought some for my son and now it's mixed up with everything.

We've had a good weekend though making some old Ice Planet models of mine, whilst separating all the colours out as there is simply too much to look through, which made making anything quite tedious.

Associate
My son loves Dimensions too. He has most of the Ninjago figs (except Zane) and Slimer from Ghostbusters. I have just bought him Peter Venkman Level Pack and all packs are buy one get one free from Smyths until the 15th January at the moment so I snuck in the Midway Arcade Level Pack - 23 arcade ROMs including Spyhunter, Gauntlet, Rampage, Paperboy, 720, Supersprint and Defender - yes please :)

Caporegime
84iGkv6l.jpg

Built, building and to build.

Me and gf started poe's x wing today
We finished imperial Fighter last week

There's also a lego wall•E in the background (was part of GFs Xmas present) which is a lovely set

Last edited:
Caporegime
Had this delivered today. I can take or leave chess but I like pirates. :)

D2DF71D4-B756-433F-BF6A-623109A7D52C_zps6sqid5bc.jpg

Reduced from the Lego site. Around £36 ish delivered I think.

Like the look of that, went to buy it and they have put the delivery back up for VIP members. They dropped it to free delivery over £30 for VIP but seem to have had a change of heart :(

Back
Top Bottom