***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
35273581_10217453224629497_1768840662624501760_o.jpg

I built a thing! Some seriously flimsy bits on it though as others have said!

Caporegime
Yeah ebay will be fine. Always see lepin sets on there.
I don't know if it's across the board but I got 3 pound sellers fees this weekend which is great for high price items

Associate
Thanks for suggesting eBay. I hadn’t thought of it being Lepin.

I’ve got the same £3 listing offer so may dig out tomorrow and take pics and get them listed. Not going to get my money back but better than sitting boxed in the loft doing nothing.

It’s the older style UCS MF too so prob harder to shift. If they don’t go I’ll keep them for when the kids leave home and as youngest is 2 that may be a while lol.

Soldato
I bought a Lepin UCS millennium falcon and super star destroyer last year. Love the kit and Went together well and was happy having them in the office. We now have a 2nd child and I have had to put them in storage asno room having given up the office to be a bedroom again.

Question is. Has anyone managed to resell the Lepin kits? Whilst I know people buy and import I’m not so sure about selling on. I won’t have a chance to build them again and unlike official kits they aren’t going to go up in price (I’m keeping my real UCS Red 5 and Tie Fighter). I’m not sure on if I can even list them somewhere like eBay or Gumtree etc. If it’s not easily doable then they can live in the loft until kids move out in 15 years.

You can sell lepin on eBay for now. It was being reviewed but at this time you can.

Soldato
I've got the kids a large outdoor playarea to build, when me and the Mrs finish it I've told her I'm treating myself to the snowspeeder. I like the bigger star wars sets (un)fortunatley and the snowspeeder may be approaching EOL.

Soldato
Similar to the above, it was pretty much my best xmas ever when I got the 8860. I ruined it though, built it once on xmas day then somehow lost the instructions so could never build it again (my best guess is that they were still in the box when that got thrown away). Once I got my Lego back from my mums a few years ago tracking down instructions on the internet and rebuilding it was the first thing I did. Since then I seem to have picked up a couple more as I seem to have at least three now.

Back
Top Bottom