***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Prompt reply from lego :)

Thanks for getting in touch with us, it's always nice to hear from LEGO fans.

I'm excited to hear that you have placed an order and that you are a VIP member, Pete! Please be advised, the points is added when the order is shipped, it can take up to 24 hours from the order is shipped untill you can see the points in the account.

It's a really cool set you have ordered and I hope you will have fun building it!

Have a lovely afternoon!

Soldato
Just doing my usual browse of Lego models, is it wrong of me to be eyeing up the Disney castle for my Mrs. I think she'd enjoy it as she lives Disney although it is a bit on pricey side.

Caporegime
Same for me on the Star Wars side, well except for yodas hut but that’s only RRP £20 so doesn’t count! I am waiting out on it going down to 13 or less, I don’t pay RRP for normal sets...

Yeah it's better to wait for them to come down.
My next sets will be lepin imperial shuttle and maybe even the super star destroyer.

Soldato
Pic of the lego shelf (well out of reach for little fingers). The small block of wood in the middle will be getting removed.
y4m12NBWgMRnEE-9z4i472BM5zhmjPrOuKKeexbGd_KYRoIU3BKR9_g21cauQsMsJERD1BzF8R_JqPIfHJqoB_kIg5IYeKHR5F7yfPkNgCGmPYaUUvSk1mtisnKoswn75mGIgxj0oQcKxYFuNAHoPBI4WHRe22A6CQXSa33wFwYEGFVQLGwaP5zcs545Z_AuI0dREKN4ysUrR3x2s8BedqhvQ

Soldato
Folks, Ive sold a few of my unopened Lego collection on Bricklink.
However I wanted to ask, am I able to sell sets which I have built already?
If allowed, am I expected to "break these down"?
Or just disassemble them and put the parts into a bag or something with the instructions?
Would be grateful for any advice on this :)

Soldato
As long as you don't touch it :eek:
Its not that bad, parts of it are fairly solid. Ive left space for snowspeeder, bucket excavator and i'd quite like the new atat and star destroyer (i haven't got these yet but i'm dropping the hints for the mrs). Slave 1 is pretty detailed, but i'm not a fan of putting stickers on.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom