***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I'd never seen the Cobi stuff before but that's really cool. I'm very tempted but I've no room left as it's all filled with Lego SW models. :)

The Cobi stuff is new to me, the WWII planes look OK :D

It's good value and fun, usually a 2 hour+ build. Bar Amazon the Tank Museum down at Bovington has a good selection being the originator of several exclusive sets. Pic of my Lego B.A. Baracus atop a Cobi Chieftain for scale.

bDEmX4J.jpg

Associate
Not keen on the DB5 at all. it looks more like a mini with those angles rather than the nice curves and body lines of the real thing. I guess thats why they stuck to doing flat sided vehicles in the regular lego and used the technics for when they have a curvy body.

Associate
Having been very excited for this, I am now very disappointed, that's horrible, no DB5 shape at all, all that hype to produce that, it's embarrassing, can't see it being popular looking like that. :(

Soldato
Its finished
y4mOS6I_5EVH6PbZ27ZKOsrdr6nZzYm3OBUnqE_yIgBHN01JacnAlD77H24n6zBlhkvIQnNO2OaBp7LiCIZTw7QdCsmD3VKY1JC6G_QxQodS6oCdUKaTwlCvQDRVYfhwkMWCYQ6CBoXHW5mtdMAt9q50bgOae4qRuJUZHo1tcWy5qSd6AotJrmAhuC8TkiG08frRDBsJIealcIT7s1Jzj5Z5w

I preffered the build of the snowspeeder to slave 1 though. Looking at the info sheets on the front slave 1 should be approx 4 times the size of the speeder :eek:.

Caporegime
I had to move the millennium falcon today! Put it in one piece in the back of the car on a blanket and drove very carefully to the new house! Was quite an effort!

Going up the stairs was not fun!

Back
Top Bottom