***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Where did you get the porsche from?
AliExpress.

The fella who comes around with a bag of dvds? :D
I have done and still do buy a mountain of kits from Lego although some of these other brands (not just those that do knock offs of Lego kit) make some fantastic sets that are a lot more interesting the some of the recent Lego offerings.

Soldato
Panama Canal. Education series.

Got it for Xmas for the missus. She finally got round to building it.
Now keep in mind that I work with ex Captains, Chief Engineers and Naval Architects (missus is one) and you can i imagine how much this working model has been played with by grown adults.

Of course, then story time starts which is always amusing....

QIUUunj.jpg

QD8TgCx.jpg

Soldato
No you want buy him the lego 75192 set for his 3rd birthday :D
I tried that first (sorry had to look up which number it is lol). I even offered to help build it and helpfully store it in a glass coffee table but she was having none of it. I really want the falcon but I fear it would end up with divorce and no kids, but on the bright side is have plenty of time to build the falcon:D.

I know it's 7 plus but I'm sure he'll be fine once I've built it and he really does love batman.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
They both look good, the set for the new crane is pretty. Nice as well. I would suggest reinforcing certain elements though, there is a lot of vibration. Obviously they wanted to achieve just with parts from one set, but most of us have extra bits. A combination of all the sets would look awesome.

Is it bad I knew exactly what that was without Google
Perfectly normal and healthy... though perhaps not for the bank balance

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom