***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Well, decided I didn't want to wait for christmas, so built the batmobile over the weekend, fun little build to be honest, a couple of things that I didn't like with the way that the rear bodywork curves up over the wheels, but other than that, very happy with it.

Soldato
Well, decided I didn't want to wait for christmas, so built the batmobile over the weekend, fun little build to be honest, a couple of things that I didn't like with the way that the rear bodywork curves up over the wheels, but other than that, very happy with it.

I wasn't too sure about the Batmobile, but saw it in a LEGO store was much bigger than I thought it was - looked awesome

Soldato
How is everyone's post Christmas Lego building going?

Built my mini Batmobile and my ship in a bottle. The Batmobile is great, can't wait to get into the big version in the coming days.

The ship in the bottle on the other hand was a bit of a disappointment. I really like it but every large transparent curved panel bar one had deep scratches on them, it really spoils the model. The one remaining large panel and a few of the smaller square ones have lighter scratches all over them. I've emailed customer service, let's see what they say as its now discontinued and sold out. Did anyone else who bought this set issues with theirs?

Soldato
My Mrs got me the 911 rsr. I got myself the ucs falcon:D. She didn't know until Christmas eve:p. Ice started the Porsche but I'm not starting the falcon till I get my mancave built. I've seen a semi-verticle stand so can put it on a desk, and have a tie chase it. I've got the lights too (very overpriced, but I'm sad). When I told my Mrs about the lights and that I'd looked into which tie was the right scale she rolled her eyes at me and called me nerd:D.

Soldato
I've finally bought myself the Saturn. I noticed on the website that it was due to be retired soon so thought I'd snap one up before I missed out. I can't wait for it to turn up now! :D

Soldato
Lego stores (in store) have loads of the 89 Batmobiles and the free minifig scaled Batmobiles in btw; although not available online, its all gone to store.

Birmingham store has been selling the mini one on its own but a couple of the others i've been in this week are still holding off selling and only including free. They did say will be selling it soon most likely as over stocked so keep an eye out.

Man of Honour
Built another Lego set for my son. I’m actually glad he doesn’t like building and just playing, as I’m really enjoying building some of these at the moment.

AYMmSFd.jpg

jUpLCGw.jpg

He’s now got every Lego Avengers or Spider-Man set out now though which is a shame as they’re the only ones he’s interested in so means I’m not building. I’m almost tempted to start my own Star Wars collection going

This one was a nightmare to build on Christmas Day evening, took 4 hours and the instructions were awful. Really unclear as to where all the bits they said I’d need actually went

ei4LVS7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom