***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

^I know lego has made a big push to recycle, so maybe the material is different.

Quick update, I've mounted the top of the AT-AT. Dont know what the rebels had such difficulties with, kind of feels like a strong wind would blow it over :cry: .
embed

Just ordered some random Christmas lego stuff to try and make our house vaguely festive in a way I can get onboard with

Alpine Lodge
Ski and Climbing centre (tentative)
Santa's Sleigh

Plus I bought my Wife the 'Home Alone house' for her birthday last February and we haven't started building that yet.

£25 bonus cashback at quidco as well.

Last edited:
Got a decent chunk of OT being paid next Friday and it's got me looking on ebay for the Liebherr R 9800 Excavator - scalped a bit too hard though :(

Hoping for a random ebay 20% voucher around black friday, that's how I got the GT3 so cheap a few years back.

Got a decent chunk of OT being paid next Friday and it's got me looking on ebay for the Liebherr R 9800 Excavator - scalped a bit too hard though :(

Hoping for a random ebay 20% voucher around black friday, that's how I got the GT3 so cheap a few years back.

I got mine off Ebay for 170.
Win!
It was in production. I still have my boxed copy.

There were three or four sets I wanted to get with the money off codes on Insiders weekend, but can only do one code per order so would need to do multiple orders and then not get the GWP.

Whilst discounts are good I am now hesitating as wanted the GWP and not sure discount is enough to warrant purchase on its own.

Appreciate this is first world problems and my lack of order will not bother Lego, but it is still annoying for me.

Back
Top Bottom