***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

I caved.
I have no where to put this.

Might get rid of the ucs falcon and put it there.

Only got it due to the offer stacking.
45 pounds from quidco
40 pounds ish I think in vip points (10pc I think is double vip)
I can sell the GWP

So should be about 320 after all that

O7ou7kg.jpg

Last edited:
As caving in goes... you did well with that LoTR set!

I will have to see if I can fit it anywhere.. Not sure I can! 8ts got a huge footprint. But it's stunning!

Its why it's likely the falcon is getting the chop. I see the falcon..and all that grey and it just doesn't grab me.

Hmmm, considering John Lewis had the Razor crest for about £394 the other day, I was expecting a bigger deal for black friday - nope - only shopdisney has 20% off and they're out of stock.

I snoozed, I lost :(

Hmmm, considering John Lewis had the Razor crest for about £394 the other day, I was expecting a bigger deal for black friday - nope - only shopdisney has 20% off and they're out of stock.

I snoozed, I lost :(

It's retired now hasn't it. That was the final stock clearance from non lego store retailers.

Expect that to be £600+ by April

I came close to buying in the JL sale and really wanted it but it's too big to display sensibly and enjoy. I have the smaller scale one to pew pew swoosh pew pew with.

Last edited:
Picked up the LEGO Technic 42156 Le Mans Car in the black Friday sale for just shy of £100.

First bigger scale technic set since I was a kid and only recently had a couple of the smaller scale speed champions (Fiesta WRC, Quattro, Porsche Le Mans Car)

Managed to complete first bag this afternoon. Really enjoying the build, think it's a great set so far! Loving the diff, suspension build so far. Will most likely wall mount it in the office once done :)

I ordered the Avengers Tower which should have been delivered today. Instead I received 2 boxes with just the GWP's in (so double GWP's). No bloody tower though :(

To be fair to them their customer service were fantastic. New one shipped out Express Delivery, £40 as a gesture of goodwill refunded that I didn't even ask for and I can keep the extra box of GWP's.

The new order has shipped and its got the GWP's with it again! By the time I sell them all the Tower won't have cost me much at all :D

Now I had sworn I had already posted some of these, twice before actually, I even checked with the mods to see if any of my posts had been edited/deleted, which apparently they hadn’t! So some of the stuff my lad and I have put together over the past few months:-

First up the Lego Technic 42112 Concrete truck

Then an alt brand, Sembo 715006 Trophy truck, this was probably one of my fav recent builds. Good quality parts, some interesting build techniques, plus it looks great. It’s even built like an RC Trophy truck where the body is completely detachable. Only downside is the crazy amount of stickers, although worth applying as good quality and suits the finished build.

Then another 1:5 scale bike, a lowrider type thing from Panlos. Not bad but a bit fiddly in places; plus points for all the metallic pieces and printed parts, so no stickers.

Followed by a MouldKing set which is a MOC of the Lego Porsche set, believe this Countach was done in agreement with the original designer. Came with loads of stickers but couldn’t be bothered with them.

And lastly a couple of the small speed champion sets, the Fast and Furious pair.

One of the hops over here had some nice discounts on their lego over Black Friday so picked these up. Have been wanting the R2-D2 for ages, and now finally having it ! Might build it before I actually have a space for it, since not yet built the display unit for all the lego I have, which is going to be between the two book cases that can be slightly seen in the picture. Just need to figure out what to get and how to display everything there ! :o :cry:

jNQfRwP.jpg

One of the hops over here had some nice discounts on their lego over Black Friday so picked these up. Have been wanting the R2-D2 for ages, and now finally having it ! Might build it before I actually have a space for it, since not yet built the display unit for all the lego I have, which is going to be between the two book cases that can be slightly seen in the picture. Just need to figure out what to get and how to display everything there ! :o :cry:

jNQfRwP.jpg
I love the pyramid. One of my favs.

Back
Top Bottom