***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Anyone got the MP4/4 Arriving today or arrived yesterday?

Hopefully getting mine through the door today! Looking forward to the build.
Ordered on the 22nd but heard nothing until an email just now saying it's delayed due to number of orders.

It's 'being prepared' and I can't cancel now, but still no suggestion of an ETA. Bit annoying but hopefully it'll show up early next week.

My MP4/4 is now sitting on top of my PC. It looks fabulous and is a good build. Only thing I don't like is the front and rear tyres are the same width. You can see on this article with loads of pictures the rear tyres are at least 50% wider.

Last edited:
I'm still making MOCS out of the 1500 piece 11032 classic creator set, though I did buy a few 2 for £20 vehicle sets to use as MOC pieces.

I had enough pieces left to make some icy scenes, so here's my take on a brick built Hoth Wampa ice cave playset. There is already a UCS set in a similar theme, but it uses a non brick built action figure type Hoth Wampa. Mine's intended to be a much more basic set for their age 4+ Star Wars range with play features. I was also limited to remaining pieces from the 11032 set, but it's amazing how many good pieces are in that set even with having made a few MOCS out of it already.

Derpy looking Hoth Wampa, granted, but it still looks OK as part of the set, especially combing it with the Hoth Luke and Tauntaun set to recreate one of my favourite scenes in Empire Strikes back. This is all made up from 11032 set pieces except the Hoth Wampa Tusks, large ice shard and small icicle. The lightsabre also slots into the snow pile to recreate the scene.

AP1GczODZBFyzTuHivGqHBgA9KXUsTjeXbGs3nwN-CIOIdOcawvFPWXc4zPEgWmuZ8vDliuDBVIrrbiS5q-jyJtnp9YFnVNpjzEV-XBVnjJSoquPvIDkLgk=w2400

AP1GczOLWCZV5r3tacUFMLgQazSsj6XXapZkcLYeIYwtR9bzfAo1R5vuXZfRsoTjM1CyrjXWQMbXsnjoYTo7q1GBVWBjTbfYL-sEMHOvIuWCLTgoaQv_PvI=w2400

AP1GczM9fd3yphEkPyAnT2duSK24dAD_W4dx6MD000SI9p2biB9Nlqs8DHqkzSlfNkWan2Xn4likb7mJqEzqRy6RxbZTpBwU_C6B7YDTsgNqaKJcwzM4DxA=w2400

AP1GczPct6DihBazVwpMkoFEIhzf16eSjbay922gELA7b3tBdPbXYDn2pRfY12C4sna4g8tCWNlYMOVGdqYqPng15gJIxUs3JS2QfhoIU0hYnj_PqjCRBx8=w2400

Also I needed a phone stand with a low profile to hold a larger phone with protective case too thick for most ones that you can buy, I had enough black pieces left in that set to make a functional and quite cool looking design that was limited by the remaining range of pieces. It ended up working out great with the studs and ridged bricks having great grip and easily holding the weight of any phone or tablet or Switch that will fit in it. I've been using this stand for work purposes for a few weeks and it's been great.

AP1GczO7OCLEw8SuOKJcQjXIR_ZuCdZ4BlDai0PKoJM0Nmh58L56Lfq5xuN76i0MkPzXLdmzia7wPVIlgAvqNRUo8SpyNgvG8LEEMqW4oDmCqDVLKsNEg80=w2400

AP1GczPb1lv_wT2W6OLaSA5mMhlXiazyz9Lw8nLQBodDBiA4IhLEA-FxvOOP66P-NBKGVPl_ZzYbWOenzqDKK9R-o-Sb-FCZQDunOIVJX97vMD4Y0kwRJso=w2400

By chance the exact same stand build works on a separate orientation as a mini Vampire tower MOC, I had a Morbius vampire character and bats from one of the vehicles sets, and dogs from another set. Turned out to be a really nice little MOC stand as well by pure luck. I love how this turned out for such a simple MOC.

AP1GczO7uLwVBojk-3aDjAo5GYSy6luhMaxv07Eo-OOh_VrH9Iq1bjOqu7eFO7hvX8pclinppBzvE93qvqonrEIoJwMFp5iHqopaMiR0ZdVXeJV6wghTnQ0=w2400

AP1GczNJshsDBKJB7eFrUuMO9z_Op9_8wmbqkCB9T4f24YyttiR-H_4w5jmPjyogy8OX_7mxn0vGi0tm87yl4jSAfLXY8SfYeCy0i9c8HenvjdwZXcqwdCM=w2400

Apparently it's to be the Great Hall. The most detailed yet etc etc.
Oh not a full castle? That makes more sense.

I just finished Diagon Alley and Gringotts. Annoyingly Diagon Alley is 1 stud too wide to fit in a single billy bookcase, so i had to split it across two. Gringotts doesnt fit in at all -_-

In fact IKEA do only 1 piece of furnture that will fit Gringotts. Frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom