***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Man of Honour
Finally completed:

nufCJ1g.jpeg

Soldato
Id just not move :p . I reckon the Sian and the Chiron would be ok and any other technics sets are normally reasonably robust, but you're going to have a right mammoth session with all that. Even if you break it down I reckon you'll be using dozens of boxes (might be worth bagging the bits, then putting the bags in boxes incase a box gets damaged).
Don't say that, I've just started discussing the possibility of maybe moving house and the first thing that came to mind was but what about the lego sets, fairly sure there are about 100 sets around the house. I think the only room without any lego in it is the guest room, even the bathroom has lego in it.

I think if I start breaking them down and boxing them up today I might be in a position to be comfortable moving in about 5 years lol

Associate
Tempted as I see Concorde is on offer at Argos, it has the same item number as the Lego store but says exclusive. Is there any difference, does anyone know, that entitles Argos to claim this?

Soldato
Tempted as I see Concorde is on offer at Argos, it has the same item number as the Lego store but says exclusive. Is there any difference, does anyone know, that entitles Argos to claim this?

It will be the same set.

Exclusive usually means Lego.com plus one other retailer for a fixed period.

Last edited:
Soldato
Being as my 9 year old has taken over my office build I feel the need to get something for me to do, stuck between the x-wing, tie fighter or echo-1, any input on the better one to go for?

Back
Top Bottom